[Video] Beam - The Raid

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
En regardant la vidéo au début je me suis dit:
Tin l'intro est vachement longue, et arrivé a 80% de la vidéo me suis dis, ha ouai... c'est que de l'intro
Mise en scène sympa, jolie ptite vidéo.

Edit: je me suis aussi dis ça, c'est un peu long à partir, ça va pulser et pis en fait ben non.

Just one or 2 things, maybe the sequences are too short, lots of shots are lasting only 2-3 sec. A bit tiring in the end

It would be nice to have longer shots.

And perhaps too much effects

my 2 cents

Ps: corrigé, merci superbobob
Nice trailer but there's something that bugs me . Why is this human female running naked in the middle of a battleground??

The way you present things it seems she's running away from bad GreenSkins who want to "play doctor" with her. In my opinion they just wanted to have her for dinner... as the main dish. God humans are such pussies!(afterward it might not be the best expression in this case)

Seriously we can't rely on those orks. I told them they could rape your cats, your dogs and other pets, but never ever should a greenskin have sex with a human. They are ugly and give you diseases.

PS: Is this trailer a prelude to a new aoe fest video?
Citation :
Publié par akko
Nice vid, nice music too.

Just one or 2 things, maybe the sequences are too short, lots of shots are lasting only 2-3 sec. A bit tiring in the end

It would be nice to have longer shots.

And perhaps too much effects

my 2 cents

Ps: corrigé, merci superbobob
For some its to fast, for some to boring.

Thanks for the previous feedack.

Beam
Citation :
Publié par arriel
We wants an other video like it, but with PVP and RVR now

Congratulations to you and your team.

On what server are you ?
Thanks.

Averland ( Ger )
PS : qqun peut corriger mon MP ?

Hi Beam,

I have got a question : are you french ? I ask this because I find '' very friendly'' that you come on french board for sharring your video !

I like a lot (lol my english ) your video ! especially the volume 2 !

I'm not sure for pex my bright wizard, I would reroll maybe.

Sorry for my horrible english

the message in french (for google translate,...) :

J'ai une petite question : es-tu français ? Je demande ça car je trouve très sympa que tu viennes sur un forum français poster ta vidéo !

J'aime beaucoup (lol mon anglais de merde ) tes vidéos. Spécialement le volume deux (2) !

Je ne suis pas certain de continuer mon sorcier flamboyant, j'aimerais peut-être reroll.

A++ BeaM
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés