Communiqué de presse Mythic : Labyrinth of the Minotaur

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par Merlims
Heu les modos, j'ai le droit de post une image d'un mino? Par contre j'ai pas la source.
Silva a tout dit. Tu n'es pas autorisé à diffuser ces images et donc elles ne sont pas acceptées ici.
suffit de relire la mythologie grecque pour savoir avec quoi la dame a fait des bétises

Apres, vivement que mythic commence à donner un peu plus d'infos, si le nouveau donjon aura des zones sure ou il y aura la foire au BB ou si ca sera plus sauvage ( sans BB ).

Et que l'acces à la nouvelle race soit autorisé à ceux qui ne passent pas leur vie en rvr
Citation :
Publié par Sanya Thomas
Posted By: Sanya Thomas Herald Link 18/08/2006

Oh, come on, you couldn't have resisted either, if you were me.

Q: The Labyrinth press release says the new race can use 2H weapons in one hand! Have you thought about XYZ?

A: Yes, we have, and we think we can do it in a good way for the game. This is where I mention that it's only a plan. Actual play testing may yet prove that we should not do this, in which case, we won't. It's a press release, not holy writ.

Q: If you pre-register for the Vegas roundtable, and later are unable to actually attend, will you still get the expansion and be able to participate in the beta?

A: Yes to both. But I sure hope you're able to come and party - the whole point of the event is to meet new and old friends, and for us to talk to you in person.

Q: Regarding 1.85B: Could we have another Wreath option added with 5 qui cap (since there's no qui cap available in the Hib Reinforced section)?

A: According to the Trade Goddess, we’re getting qui cap armor pieces set up for next Pendragon version.

Q: Need some clarification on the Cathal Valley rr cap. It was stated that cap is 4L9; is this the absolute cap, or can we get to RR5 in Cathal valley?

A: Like the other caps in RVR area, you can get over the cap, but once you're over and you leave the area, you can't come back.

Q: According to my sources, a paladin´s damage per second should be increased while under the effect of its haste aura. Could you confirm/negate this rumor, please? Also, during some test fights against the same time of monsters, it seemed that the weapon´s base damage increased when being hasted, but the used style´s growth rate decreased at the same percentage, thus causing the sum of damage over a long period of time (say, five to ten hits) to remain virtually the same, regardless of the paladin being hasted or not.

For example, the same style caused in sum 150 damage (40 damage from the style) with the haste aura being turned off, but 150 (20 from style) while being hasted. Could it be the growth rate of the weapon styles adjusts itself to the relative weapon speed?

A: I would like to thank you for spelling everything properly, using punctuation, and using paragraph breaks to boot. As you probably know, punctuation and grammar can drastically change the meaning of a question.

I got the answer from the Redheaded Stepchild. Short answer: Haste = more damage over the long haul.

By the way, there are so many factors that play minor roles that we could not even begin to answer you without simplifying matters somewhate. Or, as the Redhead put it: If we try to factor [all that] into examples, heads will explode, kittens will die, and little children's toys will burst in to flames.

That aside, there are two components of melee damage we are interested in. The first, base damage. The second, styled damage. Base damage remains constant per swing. So, no matter how fast or slow you are swinging, that damage should be the same for each swing. Styled damage remains constant over time. So, over one minute, if you swing 100 times or 10 times, your style damage will add up to the same amount, and it will be split evenly across each swing in that time frame.

When you add melee haste, like Celerity, your swing speed is increasing. The base damage per swing is staying the same, but the styled damage is going down. Because the styled damage over a time period is the same, and base damage over time increases the faster you swing, damage over time will increase with melee haste. It might not be readily apparent because of the melee damage variance. As your statistics professor would say, five to ten swing test runs can be incredibly deceptive because of this variance. The sample size is much too small. An appropriate sample size to see a clear difference would be around 1000 styled hits for each test run.

Q: I was wondering why the Black and Grey Unicorns do not have any glowy horns.

A: Player feedback from roleplayers - they were pretty clear that not all unicorns are or should be sparkly vessels of wonderment.

Q: What are the caps for str, con, dex, and quick? Are there two caps for quick when considering swing speed and evasion?

A: There are no hard caps anymore, exactly. There are soft caps, past which further increases to a particular stat are not effective - but that depends on the class and what it is you're trying to do. I'm not trying to be vague, I just can't answer the question as written.

To your second question, I turn to Mighty Marty: "There aren't separate caps on quickness with regard to swing speed vs. evasion. There is, however, a cap on swing speed (the fastest you can swing a weapon is once every 1.5 secs) and both quickness and dexterity are considered equally when checking evades."

Q: When you have +10% to casting speed, is that taken off the total speed before dexterity comes into play, or after?

A: After.
En provenance d'ici : http://camelotvault.ign.com/
Donc pas sur d'avoir une 2h dans une main encore.
Oh, que ce-ci et fort intéressant.

En passant outre les ouins et autre spéculations du genre qui ne font que créer une ambiance malsaine, je dirais que l'extension et quelque peu prometteuse, malgré quelques points obscures qui me laisse perplexe.

Comme :

- Le taurain (appelé mino par certain) : sera vraiment ce que certain d'entre vous décrivent ou alors tous ce-ci n'est que pur affabulation, pour ma part je penses que Mythic-EA à simplement donné une version plus élaborée du seide au trois royaumes qui pourrais être un atout contre l'éternel combat des classes sois d'issantes "cheat".
Aprés pour le terme "à débloquer", oue si on veut. Temps qu'il me demande pas d'être 13L ML10 et Cl10 (avec la nouvelle add-on) et crafteur légendaire. Sinon je sens que sa va pas le faire. Pas trop envie de me faire chain rel autant en pve que rvr pour une vulgaire vachette.

- Le donjon : youpi tralala. Pendant 2 mois je vais enfin avoir la paix au abysse (ou DF pour les intimes) pareil à vdd. Car d'après vos dires et pour grossir la chose en faite il ne s'agira que d'un vulgaire DF ou VDD intensifié version CL,5 donc les Abysse 3 avec les screen du CL5 et sa spécifité pour le gain d'argent loot et pex augmenté avec en prime des ennemis à gogo (chouette mon thane need justement le 5L pour avoir la vachette) donc max de bas level rvr, fufu et j'en passe.

- Les loot et CL : bon là rien de nouveau juste une up de DR avec en prime des jolis objets vachement dure à loot et accessible qu'au level 50.
Et pendant ce temps mon senti level 22 ce fait os à quartz en stuff secondis. Donc favorisant les assez vieux joueurs laissant de coté le pequin causual qui vient de commencer le jeu il y a 3 jours.
Et aprés ça ils veulent essayer de repeupler les serveurs avec des nouveaux joueurs, il y a de quoi rire. Imo ça devrais donner quelques situations bien marrantes de quoi bavarder en cc guilde ou as ...

Constat plutôt négatif dans l'ensemble. Mais bon l'idée d'une "Abysse N°3" (en prenant CL5 comme une abysse 2 sauf que il y a pas de luri ou avalonnien dedans) me parait bonne idée perso, c'est comme ça que j'aime rvr, donc pourquoi pas mais à la différence de certains, je vais pas au abysses avec des fufus mais des tanks.
Citation :
Publié par paladin déchu
- Le taurain (appelé mino par certain)
Heu pour info c'est pas "certains" qui l'appellent Minotaure, c'est bien un mino, et pas un "Taurin" comme tu le dis toi, c'est différent.

A part sa, rien à redire sur le ouin, chacun son opinion, OK.
Le taurin, c'est sur WoW, donc les gens comparent car c'est ce qui est connu .

Mythologiquement, c'est un minotaure.

Vu que Mythic ne se permettra pas de copier WoW, ils devraient rester sur le bon vieux minotaure.
Citation :
Publié par Supreme
Elle est ou la différence entre batailleur (ashen isles) et le minotaure (pj) ?
L'un a un cerveau .. l'autre non ! je te laisse deviner lequel !
Il vont rajouter des pdv à tout le monde je pense car les combats vont vraiment devenir cour si un Mino te tarte avec 2 armes 2 mains

Perso je ferai en sort que même buffer la proportion dégâts soit compensé par une vitesse de coups plus lente...

Sinon de nouvelle CL cool, des tableaux cl plus long ^^ et surtout le must un nouvelle emplacement d'objet avec des uber objets correspondants.
Izno Squig Herder RR75 WAR | Defiance
Izzno Infiltrator 11L4 DaoC | Dragon Slayers
Citation :
Publié par ~Mat~
Il me semble que la hache sénestre champion est 4.0 pas 4.3 (ça c'est la main droite).
Ah oui mince, t'as raison je viens de voir
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés