[E3] petit interview..

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
http://www.tentonhammer.com/index.ph...splay&ceid=332

mais brannoc a promis pas mal de news pour la semaine, ca motive

Rien de vraiment neuf pour l'instant, appart le warpig :b J'ai un peu l'impression que le journaliste est un bisounours incarné :/
Citation :
On most days worrying about where the enemy mobs are is enough for me.

Sinon pour le reste, je dirais comme tous les 4 mois ils remettent un peu de pression a coup d'espoir pour réanimer la flamme.

Perso je ne doute pas de la sortie de DF, mais je me demande juste quel âge j'aurais quand ça arrivera ^.^
il y a une heure : (désolé de mettre ca sans trad'..)
Citation :
Publié par Tasos
Just checking in:

Our E3 experience started off badly: We suffered the tortures of the damned on the flight from London to Los Angeles. Kjetil and I were trapped between an oversized ship's captain from India, and this English rugby player. Elbow room was aggressively contested to say the least.

We spent the next few days powered by greasy food talking about Darkfall to anyone that would listen, and crashing E3 parties. The interest in the game was extremely high. We had people stopping us to ask questions all over the place, during other interviews, even on the street. We were mobbed, and that's something that we didn't expect.

We also met Brannoc, Preston, Sprite, Ishu and Phineus from the community staff, all of them great guys. Preston's booth babe tour de force in a Darkfall t-shirt can be witnessed all over the internet.

We had a lot of press and business meetings that took up most of our day and we had cause to celebrate when each day was over.

You're going to see and hear a lot of Darkfall in the coming weeks. For now we're going to give media a chance to catch up and release the info that we've given them. This is why this post doesn't contain any information in itself. As I said, we're just checking in.

We'll keep you up to date with Darkfall information as it comes out in the news section of the website. This is what's out right now:
ca fait plaisir un excédent d'enthousiasme de la part des journalistes (non-carebear).

comme d'hab' :
Citation :
More to follow!

edit : début de l'interview warcry sur le forum DFO
Citation :
Publié par Ara
Hello,
I am Ara Brightheart from warcry and GameGoddess told me there were some issues here that I should address. I am sorry for the delay in the posting of the interview and I am currently working on it. I came home with a total of 22 interview, although lucky for me other writes were on some of those with me and have taken them on.I have 2 hours of audio with Tasos and Kjetil in a noisy breezeway at E3 and it is taking some time to go through. I often listen to the same question and answer 3 times to make sure I am hearing them correctly. I want to make sure I bring you the most accurate piece of information I can because I know this game is loved by many already. I currently am half done and will have it up tomorrow. At this point I have 4 pages with no commentary written yet, but what I will do is give you a small piece of it here. Trust me I think this game could be “THE” game and I am working as hard as IRL will let me.
---------------------------------
Warcry- Will you have quests?

Darkfall Team- Yes we will have both group quests and solo quests. Some of the most important quest will help a player correct his or her alignment with their own race.

Warcry- How detailed is your crafting system?

Darkfall Team- Very detailed, every item in game will be craftable by the players. The best items will be player made, these items will last longer and have better stats.

Warcry- It sounds like there will be item decay can you confirm this?

Darkfall Team- Yes and the damage to weapons and armor will show visibly in the game so you can look at someone and see how badly damaged their gear is. Crafters will also be needed to upgrade and repair items, the crafters will need supplies to do this and thus the warriors will need to get these supplies. This will create supply lines in large battles and thus a whole new tactical situation for the players on both sides to think about. We want battles that are epic, and we want everyone to have a place in this.

Warcry- Will players also show wounds from battle?

Darkfall Team- Yes cuts and blood will show on your body the more damage you receive. This way you can see who is wounded at a glance as there will be no names and stat bars above players heads.

Warcry- What about collision?

Darkfall Team- You collide against everything in our world, this makes battles far more exciting. Defenders will be able to stand in a wall formation to stop people from entering their keep. Calvary on the charge will knock defenders over, and it is even possible to knock your opponent back. Fast moving Calvary can attempt to jump over defensive lines, but this will require a good mount. Explosions from spell casters will knock everyone back in the area of after so they will need to be careful.

Warcry- So are you saying there will be friendly fire?

Darkfall Team- Yes so mages will need to know just what the area of effect fro their spells will be. This swings both ways though because if someone on the other side casts an area of effect heal you can just run in and get healed also.

By the way any of you can directly contact me at ara@warcry.com if you have any aditional questions
Image #1 http://images.warcry.com/image.php?id=77197
Image #2 http://images.warcry.com/image.php?id=77196

Sauter par-dessus les lignes défensives ennemies.. ca me plait bien . Et ça "this will require a good mount." aussi pour ce que ca sous-entend ^^
Publié par Terckan
Dark & Light est bien sorti ...
non, toujours pas.

et vu comment le "stress test" à 500 joueurs c'est déroulé ce week end, c'est pas encore pour demain

il y a de grandes chances que DFO soit terminé en premier
N'empêche tu plaisantes, mais les joueurs se découragent mine de rien. Car ma guilde vient justement de décider qu'ils n'iront pas sur DFO qui met bien trop de temps à venir, du coup ils vont se rabattre sur Age of Conan.

Me voilà orphelin
Nan mais tu connais le proverbe : Plus c'est long, plus c'est bon. La, ca devrait être sacrément bon, car ca aura été sacrément long. Pis c'est pas grave si toute ta guilde t'as abandonné, j'suis toujours la. D'un coté, c'est pas super encourageant quand on voit comment on se debrouille dans les autres jeux.

Nan je pense qu'au pire des cas, le jeu sortira avant la fin de l'année scolaire prochaine, juste avant l'E3 avec de la chance. Ca pourra leur permettre de faire pas mal de promo d'ici la, car le jeu s'est fait un peu oublier quand même.
Je préfère pas faire de prévisions, mais s'ils ont les sous pour bosser 5/6 ans sur un projet c'est qu'ils doivent pas être trop pressés non plus. Mais leur présence à l'E3 de cette année, contrairement à celui de l'année dernière, ne peut qu'indiquer qu'ils commencent à promouvoir leur jeu.
Citation :
Publié par Niark
non, toujours pas.

et vu comment le "stress test" à 500 joueurs c'est déroulé ce week end, c'est pas encore pour demain

il y a de grandes chances que DFO soit terminé en premier
Mouarf, en fait j'avais laissé tomber DnL après la bêta privée.
Mes dernières nouvelles donnaient des dates pour une bêta ouverte en Novembre dernier et une release Janvier. Et vu les quelques feedbacks que j'ai lu , pour que les joueurs soient autant dégoûtés je pensais qu'il était sorti. Au temps pour moi.

> En effet AoC est le concurrent direct de DFO et sa release nettement plus concrète que celle de DFO est un sacré atout.
Citation :
Publié par Ashley
N'empêche tu plaisantes, mais les joueurs se découragent mine de rien. Car ma guilde vient justement de décider qu'ils n'iront pas sur DFO qui met bien trop de temps à venir, du coup ils vont se rabattre sur Age of Conan.

Me voilà orphelin

Chez moi aussi on s'intéresse de plus en plus a AoC, il faut dire ce dernier semble présenter pas mal de points communs avec DF notamment les systèmes de combats qui m'ont semblait furieusement proche dans la description. (Tu dirige les coups de ton personnage, pas d'auto combat)

De toute façon tant que le 2 jeux ne seront pas disponible il sera difficile de comparer leur véritable intérêt (sauf pour les graphismes)
Pareil, notre intérêt s'est déplacé de Darkfall à AoC qui donne l'impression d'être un projet plus "palpable".

Mais sur le papier Darkfall a des avantages avec quelques détails importants, selon moi, comme l'absence de classes de personnage.

Enfin, du moment que l'un sort avant la fin de l'année...
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés