Hello

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
I apologize that I cannot write to you in French (I can decipher a lot of it though), but I wanted to say hello to you all, and to let you know that we will be working to increase our communications with players on Soleilcouche.

So hello!
Hello Ramen!

Welcome here

Ramen viens ici vous informer du partenariat nouveaux entre Turbine et AC2-JoL!
En effet votre site préféré (AC2-JoL hein!) a été choisit pour représenter la communauté francophone!
Vous pourrez donc désormais bénéficier via notre site des dernières news dès leurs parutions! Ainsi que certaines exclusivités!

L'équipe AC2-Jol est très fière de ce partenariat et remercie tout les utilisateurs sans qui cela n'aurait pas été possible
Re: Hello
Citation :
Provient du message de Ramen
we will be working to increase our communications with players on Soleilcouche.

So hello!

Hi

Who are "we" actually ?

Edit: ok j ai 2 messages de retards , la prochaine fois j ecrirais + vite
Hey Ramen !

Very glad to hear from you here on JeuxOnline, make yourself at home, and feel free to ask if you have any problem with translations
Welcome
Welcome to JeuxOnline, Ramen !

It's very nice to drop by and say "Hello". I'm sure a lot of french AC2 players are happy to see you (Turbine) caring for us.
Read you soon !
welcome in our world

Pour ceux qui ont du mal en anglais, nous essayerons de traduire ce que raconte Ramen.
Si vous avez des questions en francais, posez les, on traduira pour elle de l'autre coté.

Ramen : we will translate your posts so that anyone could understand what you say and we will also try to translate every question or posts in french so that you could also understand.
I'm very happy to have you here.
Welcome to you and all the ac2 turbine team Ramen.

Feel free to communicate at any time here, we'll be glad to translate your messages to other players :-)

This is really a great day for ac2 french community
Welcome here!

Et bien, c'est vraiment sympa de voir ca!
It's been over a year since I left, but I still get these twinges, these urges to aimlessly shop the 3D maze of the Plaza again, to stand on the Via Rosso sea wall and listen to the gulls again, to grin at the billboards and groove to the throbbing beat from the bars and dance clubs in Pepper Park again, BradSTL
hello Ramen, it's been a while since Cragstone Farms Catering!

I've been a huge fan of the site. I used many recipies for several wedding caterings. Thanks, welcome and congrats on getting the job at Turbine.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés