[Actu] Wipe is coming ! Fin avril, la bêta fermée de Landmark fait le grand ménage

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Là, encore, pas le temps de traduire pour l'instant. Donc voilà les infos en version originale :

Citation :
Greetings Landmarkians!

Last week, we posted a new version of the Blueprint detailing the next few updates, and there were a ton of questions that many of you have been asking. I begged for a little patience while we worked through some details, and now that we have concluded that process, I wanted to let everyone know the plans, what they mean and don’t mean, and how they’re going to play out over the next handful of weeks.

Let’s make sure we’re all on the same page in case you haven’t had a chance to read the Blueprint. There is going to be a character and claim wipe that will be coming in April.

Ready? Okay, let’s jump right into the questions!

So does the wipe mean Open Beta is coming in mid-April?
No, this is not heralding the start of Open Beta. There are just a variety of things we’ve been holding back on that require a character and claim wipe to be able to cleanly get them into the game.

Will there be another character wipe between Closed and Open Beta?
No. We’re taking this opportunity to do the *only* character wipe we intend to do. That’s correct; we no longer believe it will be necessary to do a character wipe when we transition from Closed Beta to Open Beta. We *will* do a claim-only wipe when we transition to Open Beta in the future so that everyone who purchased the Trailblazer pack will have their 2 days head start to stake their claim in the world of Landmark!

Will I lose any of the items I purchased from the Marketplace?
No, all items or bundles purchased on the Marketplace will be re-granted to your new character after the wipe.

Will my templates be wiped?
No. We will not delete templates saved in your template window, and they are tied to your account, not your character. When you create a new character after the wipe, the templates for that account will appear on the new character. You will be able to re-place all your templates as soon as you have any materials needed.

What about templates stored as items in my inventory/chest/vault/etc?
When you create an item from a template, and then delete it from your template window it is no longer stored on your account, so will be deleted like any other inventory items. Only templates actually in your template window will be saved.

Will the Qeynos competition run before the wipe?
Yes, we will be waiting to do the wipe until the Qeynos competition is complete and we’re able to announce the winners. This does mean that the wipe and the update associated with it will be postponed by a few weeks from our original intention. We currently plan on starting the Qeynos competition next week, and wrapping up judging by mid-April. This means the game update that comes with the character and claim wipe will likely happen on or near April 29, 2015.

How many more wipes before everything is permanent and there will be no more wipes?
After the coming character and claim wipe next month, there is only one more planned wipe, and that is the claim-only wipe that is necessary when we transition to Open Beta. That’s it; no others.

I heard somewhere that if you buy a chest and receive an outfit via the bonus box you won't get the outfit back after a wipe. Can this please be confirmed or denied?
The random items you can get from things like the Bonus Boxes are not something we have guaranteed to return in response to a character wipe during Alpha or Beta. However, in the particular case of the outfits in bonus boxes, we will ensure that anyone who was lucky enough to have gotten one from a bonus box will find that when they create a new character after the wipe that they still have that outfit in their inventory. Please note: this IS different than we’ve said previously on the forums. Returning the outfits is different than we originally planned, and we’re sorry if there is confusion. Everyone who purchased resource chests will still receive those, along with their Bonus Boxes as well.

Will we keep the Zero anniversary, Fan Faire trophy items, competition winner trophies, Christmas sweaters, code-granted items from giveaways, etc., post wipe?
Yes, these items will be kept when you create a new character after the wipe. The only caveat is that we will not be able to guarantee which version of the Christmas sweater or Year Zero outfit you will get. You will have a “Holiday 2014 Outfit” item in your inventory and, when you consume it, you’ll get one of the three possible outfits randomly. You will still be free to trade them with other people for the color you want, as before.

What is the best way to survive the "wipe" without losing... stuff?
You shouldn’t have to do anything to keep all of the stuff that isn’t being wiped. Any claims you have will be templated up automatically and stored on your account. All templates you’ve saved in your template window are being preserved and will still be available to you after the wipe. Any items you’ve purchased from the Marketplace will be re-granted to you after the wipe, so you’ll have all of that. The only things you will lose are your claim locations in the world, your character, and anything you collected through in-game play, harvesting or crafting.

Do I need to make a huge template of my build, and when is the last moment for doing that?
Nope, we’ll do that for you when we bring the servers down for the wipe and the update. It is part of the process we’ll be going through so we’ll do it even if you create one yourself beforehand. However, if you want to re-place your existing building more easily after the wipe, you may wish to store a version of it made entirely out of common materials like dirt; that way you can place it before you go mining for rare resources.

Will SC used to pay claim upkeep be refunded in Open Beta? Will upkeep be collected up until the wipe? What if people pay past the wipe date – do they lose that SC?
We’re going to be disabling the ability to purchase upkeep with SC in the near future, prior to the wipe, in preparation for changes made to simplify upkeep for everyone. We will not be refunding SC used to pay for upkeep during Closed Beta. Players have already received and consumed the value associated with those purchases. However, we are considering and investigating how we might be able to give those players who spent SC on upkeep some in-game rewards to help offset this. Please stay tuned for more news once a certain team member returns from Paternity Leave.

Do I get to keep my name?
Yes, the name you are using now is “locked” to your account, so after the character wipe nobody will be able to use it but you.

Do I get to keep my guild name?
No, guild names will not be reserved or saved during this wipe. You will need to recreate your guild after the wipe.

Will the same worlds and islands be available after the wipe?
No, we will be changing some of the world and island names. We are re-generating the continents to add some more interesting shapes and some new biomes too. Be sure to explore once you log back in!

I tried to cover all of the details and all of the major questions I’ve seen. If I missed anything, please send me a PM on the forums and I’ll try to get answers to anything we may have overlooked.

--Terry “Fairan” Michaels
Senior Producer
Source : https://forums.station.sony.com/land...answers.53904/
[Actu] Wipe is coming ! Fin avril, la bêta fermée de Landmark fait le grand ménage
Daynos de Nory a publié le 23 mars 2015 cette actualité sur le site Landmark :

Citation :
https://jolstatic.fr/www/captures/2120/9/104149-240.jpg
La suppression des personnages et des terrains actuellement en place sur la bêta fermée de Landmark interviendra "en avril". Ce sera normalement le seul wipe. Sur le forum officiel, Terry Michaels fait le tour de la question ; ou plutôt des questions.

Parmi les choses annoncées pour Landmark dans les mois à venir, détaillées lors de la mise à jour de la feuille de route de Landmark, il était notamment question du wipe des personnages et des terrains.
Dès le début de l'Alpha de Landmark...

Une réaction ? Une analyse ? Une question ? Ce fil de discussion est à votre disposition.
Personnellement j'espère qu'après le Wipe des mondes, on aura l'eau dynamique, des paysages plus variées et des montagnes plus faciles à différencier les unes des autres... Après tout l'eau dynamique était l'une des raisons pouvant justifier un wipe du monde.

Je m'interroge quand même sur l'évolution à long terme des cartes. À part créer de nouveaux continents-îles, il ne pourront pas faire évoluer l'existant sans tout casser.
Pour l'avoir prit dès le début. A part des textures dégueulasses et tourner en rond, ils feraient mieux de potasser et rajouter du contenu parce que ce jeu c'est le vide complet.

A part s'amuser à crafter une mini maison pendant des heures (parce qu'il faut y passer 16h / jour si on veut quelque chose d'imposant), c'est plus que lassant.

Le système de vortex mérite d'être optimisé. Trop soporifique à l'heure actuelle et dans l'état des choses.
Il manque des choses oui mais quand tu vois ce que font des mecs, tu fais pas une mini maison non.
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/13/1427173950-screenshot-20150324-05-39-24.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...4-05-37-31.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...4-05-36-53.png

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...4-21-13-18.png

Et ca c'est rien quoi. Vraiment que dalle comparé à ce que j'ai vu.
En même temps Landmark a commencé par être un outil de création avant d'être un jeu d'exploration. Normal que les outils de construction soient plus avancés que les autres aspects du jeu.

Le contenu de Landmark, ce sont les joueurs qui vont le créer peu à peu, comme dans Minecraft. Avec on l'espère, une couche d'IA en plus.
Ce serait cool de commencer à avoir des vrais news de ce jeu, on commence à avoir vite fait l'impression que son état final c'est la bêta.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés