[Actu] Tencent prépare la bêta chinoise d'ArcheAge en concours et en vidéo

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Cette actualité a été publiée le 26/6/2012 à 17:11 par Uther sur notre portail MMO et MMORPG :

Citation :
Les préparatifs de la prochaine phase de bêta-test d'ArcheAge, en Corée et en Chine, vont bon train. Tencent recrute des testeurs et détaille en vidéo les premiers pas dans le MMO.

N'hésitez pas à utiliser ce fil pour réagir à cette information.
Tencent fait de bien meilleures vidéos promotionnelles que XL Games et il le démontre une nouvelle fois.

Sinon de 00:41 à 00:46, on peut apercevoir un autre personnage s'appelant "lol". J'avais pas tilté au premier visionnage mais ça m'a fait quand même sourire. J'ai aussi été étonné que le personnage de la vidéo ait un prénom germanique et non chinois.

Au vu de ces informations, cette vidéo n'était donc t-elle pas destinée au public occidental ? Ahaha, non bien sûr que non, mais les gens ici aiment tellement spéculer que je ne fais que leur fournir des éléments de réflexion.
euh... mouai...

Un trailer à chier comme Tencent sait les faire, ou l'on non montre encore foi une Archeage à la manière d'un themepark solo et sans aucune feature.
Et l'obligatoire combo feux d'artifice/danse qui clôture chaque vid d'AA me saoule mais d'une force....
C'est une pub fallait pas s'attendre a autre chose, et c'est toujours mieux que l'autre vidéo avec le kikoo warior.
Mais ils pourraient quand même mettre un minimum de jeu en groupe.
Citation :
Publié par Isfeld
Au vu de ces informations, cette vidéo n'était donc t-elle pas destinée au public occidental ? Ahaha, non bien sûr que non, mais les gens ici aiment tellement spéculer que je ne fais que leur fournir des éléments de réflexion.
Ok c'est sympa, tant que t'es là à nous dispenser ton immense perspicacité tu peux nous donner le développement et la conclusion stp ? Ah et si tu pouvais aussi nous dire la date du prochain thread sur des rumeurs concernant une date de sortie, comme ça on se prépare tu vois.
J'attends pas mal ce jeu, pas d'effet kikoo, de l'exploration, mais a trop vouloir en faire j'espère qu'ils vont sortir un jeu avec au moins des animations cohérente (le mec tendu comme un string pendant un saut) j'espère également que le jeu n'est pas à fond car il est bien loin des graphismes qu'on pouvait apercevoir avant
Citation :
Publié par c3sar
j'espère également que le jeu n'est pas à fond car il est bien loin des graphismes qu'on pouvait apercevoir avant
La qualité de la vidéo ne fait pas honneur au jeu et de loin malheureusement.
Citation :
Publié par Baham
ouch que c'est moche, ça tourne sur la super nes?
Oui hihihihihi !
Citation :
Publié par enkoolator
j'ai envie de gerber chaque fois que je vois l'équipe AvL débarquer en masse sur un post pour le flammer.
Citation :
Publié par Ovan
Dis un membre de la guilde de Kreyd Was Fei ... Le troll de JOL ... Hahaha.Je suis fatigué de répondre aux trolls, Avalanche kikoo guilde, avec un kikoo GM.
JOL la bien compris. Et t'es fier de porter le tag ? Tocard ...
Tencent = Made in China

Faire de la mauvaise qualité est leur marque de fabrique, les MMOs leur donne un nouveau moyen de le démontrer.
Imo pour avoir un véritable trailer digne de se nom il faudra attendre l'annoncement officiel de la CBT5 fin Juillet début Aout.

Et comme chui un mec cool je vous met un petit Q&A de Jake Song :

Citation :
Publié par Kreyd Was Fei

Q: Initially it was planned that the test will occur within 80 days, but then it was extended for 15 days, with the result that users can test the game as much as 95 days.

A: Some specific purpose was not. During the test, there were many large and small patches. Changes that make each of them also had to be tested. We found a lot of bugs that need to be corrected before CBT5 (laughs).

Q: The team members did not complain?

A: What should they do, here I am the Boss (laughs). Just kidding. During the test, we really had breaks less than usual. But we try to focus on how to make the game better. We got very tired, but also got pleasure from the result of our work. The main thing is, that the players liked the game.

Q: If you begin to develop again, would you have chosen this way of testing again?

A: Most likely. Since we have become much more experienced, we would have done a good job, and handled better.

Q: I think you have to worry about. Users consume content just like healing potions. The game of Diablo 3 was in development for six years, and the players were at the level of difficulty «inferno» three days. In Blade & Soul power system had to be removed at the request of users.

A: Diablo 3 and Blade & Soul - games that require a fast pace. ArcheAge is slower in comparison. Even so, we can not control the speed of content. However, the game is ready to accept casual and compulsive players.

Moreover, while some players will be chasing a powerful outfit, build houses and take part in sieges, others will be engaged in gardening and the cultivation of flowers - everyone will find something for his personal playstyle. The main task of the developers - to provide users with a stable gaming environment and how to interact with him.

As for Diablo, which was developed six years, and the players beat the content within three days, you can not say that the game has failed. The last boss is quite easy, and the game does not end there, there are still many other problems for the players. I think that the developers of Blade & Soul are prepared as much as possible to offer a variety of activities for the players.

Q: It seems that the developers of the game ArcheAge often change according to the wishes of the players. Do you have certain principles of the game devices, which can not be changed to suit the users?

A: Perhaps, some suggest that we go on about, but the result is beneficial to the user. We can not make a game for spherical aliens in a vacuum, the players would not have approved. So try to satisfy user requests. Naturally, we can not cover all possibilities, so that listening to customers within certain limits. I ask the players to share their views with us.

Q: Last year, your statement is that console games have no future. Did you say that intentionally?

A: I remember when I made this statement, fans of console games were quick to express his indignation at my Twitter (laughs).

The fact is that my readers have misunderstood the statement. Then I asked: "I want to develop a console game. In what direction do I go? In what the company go? "I just answered this question.

In Korea, the hard to find a powerful office on the development of such games. So I said, "In Korea, there are no such conditions, it is better to go to the U.S. or Japan to start a career."

The market is already saturated with console games, and although there are niches, it will not show significant growth. People my age will catch all of its extinction (laughs), so I would advise young people to pay attention to the game and the mobile network. Now I know what the consequences of such a statement was, but regret it later. I remember this discussion in all colors (laughs).

Q:
Many players are looking forward to CBT5 launch. Will there be new content added?

A: We will add new elements to the game: the sea content, dungeons, instant dungeon, trade in general, a lot of things. It is necessary to polish all of these elements during the CBT5.

In previous tests, I have repeatedly heard complaints about the small amount of content, so that we will not disappoint you.

In CBT5 the game world will be complemented by huge expanses of ocean.

Q: Why did you decide to focus on maritime spaces?

A: Because that teleports between continents didn´t cost that much. Of course, we can´t get rid of them completely, but they will be quite expensive. In other words, it may be that to build a ship and travel on it will be WAY more profitable. In this way the balance will be maintained.

Oceans will allow players to find new employment, for example, extraction, preparation and delivery of seafood. But watch out for that on the way to their customers you have selected. That's a great idea for small battles at sea.

In terms of water content, we are planning the introduction of player-built marine residences. Such plans are, but whether they will probably be implemented in CBT5.

Q: How important is the construction of houses?

A: We try to organize this process so that construction of the residences will be motivating. For example, a player who hasn´t got a house would not be able to collect and process resources.

Q: In your opinion, what games will compete ArcheAge after?

A: TERA set the standard for popular games that are coming out. In battle, players need to aim yourself to get into enemies. On the other hand, ArcheAge does not tire the player slow pace, allowing you to explore the game in comfort. I find it hard to say what kind of audience the game will attract ArcheAge, but all those who enjoy online games, take a look at our development.

source : http://www.inven.co.kr/webzine/news/?news=45287
traduit par archeagesource
Pas de nouvelle race ou surprise ?...
Non le jeu n'est pas moche, il est entre ce qui se fais de top en matière de graphique, et ce qui se fais de pire en matière de graphisme, donc ouais, tout est relatif.

Pour ma part, je trouve que les graphismes sont très moyens.
Tu peux ne pas aimer la direction artistique et il y encore quelques efforts de modélisation à faire, mais les graphismes sont globalement de bonne qualité il n'y a pas à dire.
Le choix des features sur la vidéo est mauvais.

80% du jeu n'a pas d'équivalent sur le marché depuis plus de 5-6 ans dont une partie est inédite comme les batailles navales, agriculture, etc.

Sur ces 80% rien nada, que les trucs bateau vu et revu dans toutes les productions insipides.

Tencent ils sont balaises en promo huhu ^^
Citation :
Publié par Tojaro-Kun
une partie est inédite comme les batailles navales, agriculture
Aussi loin que je sache, les batailles navales ne sont pas "inédites" il me semble que ça existe déjà sur Darkfall et peut être même sur d'autres MMOs, pour l'agriculture c'est pareil je crois avoir déjà vu ou entendu ça ailleurs mais là je n'ai pas de nom en tête.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés