Days of the Dead - Event & Free Trial

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Source:
http://www.fallenearth.com/node/206

http://www.fallenearth.com/sites/default/files/page-banners/banner_DotDFAQ.jpg?1255623007

When does Days of the Dead start?
Days of the Dead starts October 23 in game. All players and those who receive a free 15-day trial are eligible to participate.
Where do I get a trial key to participate?
Trial keys will be given out at www.mmorpg.com, www.tentonhammer.com and www.massively.com. Check individual web sites for schedules and quantity of keys. Keys are limited, so get them while you can!
What happens when my trial key expires?
Your trial key is good for 15 days. At the end of your trial period purchase the game and you will receive a product code. Add the purchased product code to your existing account (through www.fallenearth.com/user). No account or game information will be lost in the movement from a trial key to live service, so any items you’ve gained or missions you’ve completed will still be logged in your account when you sign into live service.
What is the event about?
About a century ago, an AI subroutine called TETRAX went a little crazy and started spewing out deranged clones. People call the clones by all sorts of names—rotters, diggers, zombies—but people are calling these new clones "Infected" because of the nanites they carry that are potentially damaging to LifeNet facilities and to clones. TETRAX managed to infect a number of LifeNet facilities throughout the province, causing them to create more of these Infected before it was shut down. The infected facilities were believed to be too damaged to be recovered, so the computers were shut off and the facilities buried... just in case.
Someone or something has dug up those facilities and turned them back on. Infected have been pouring out of the places ever since. Not only are these Infected a menace to any people they encounter, they are trying to reach other LifeNet facilities. TETRAX has contaminated the Infected with nanites that can contaminate any LifeNet computers that they come into contact with, allowing TETRAX to take control of them. It's up to the people of the Grand Canyon province to stop this menace before the entire province is overrun with Infected!
Where do I start?
Players can get starting directions in-game from conversers at each of the mission hubs, but some of them can be tricky to find. Type /loc [coordinates] into the chat window. For example, using the first set of coordinates, your entry would be:
/loc 3911157 3255036
Use these coordinates to find a converser:
3911157 3255036
4527201 3480305
4435263 4040014
4111701 3753247
4722674 3876988
4916947 4320172
4749457 5718166
5156234 5143548
3979254 4988255
4107025 5541430
6142638 5994422
6701452 4965841
6685157 5439542
What will I learn at a mission hub?
Mission hubs are located nearby some of the barter towns and neutral towns. They have NPCs that give players information about the holiday events. They also offer missions that give rewards to help players complete the missions and find the infected pods. These missions are repeatable so that players can acquire these items multiple times.
Where do I find my zombie-killing weapon?
The Bankers, a neutral faction, are also offering a special zombie-fighting weapon for killing 100 Infected. Players get their choice of a signature shotgun, a sawed-off shotgun, or a cricket bat. You can only accept this mission once. The Bankers are found at:
Sector One Locations: Embry Crossroads, Odenville, Watchtower
Sector Two Locations: Sunshine Corners, New Flagstaff
Sector Three Locations: Dieseltown, Trader's Flat
How can I make scarecrows to attract zombies so I can kill them?
Pumpkins are needed to create scarecrows for one of the missions. You can buy pumpkins from Cooking Merchants or you can seek out one of the scattered pumpkin patches. Watch out for the rare drop of the “Pumpkin of Extraordinary Merit,” which grants a five percent increase to Strength, Endurance, Coordination, Dexterity, Perception and Willpower and a 10 percent increase to your health regeneration for one hour. This consumable Pumpkin can be used at any time and is not event-bound. It is also tradeable.
Where do I find the "Pumpkin of Extraordinary Merit?"
The "Pumpkin of Extraordinary Merit" is a rare drop which grants a five percent increase to Strength, Endurance, Coordination, Dexterity, Perception and Willpower and a 10 percent increase to your health regeneration for one hour. This consumable Pumpkin can be used at any time and is not event-bound. It is also tradeable.
c'est un event pour tout le monde comme tu a pu voir sur wow/war + une tournée de clef d'essai pour ceux qui n'ont pas le jeu.

J'espère pouvoir le tester ce petit FE. ça me semble un bon compromis entre un Eve et un War.
Salut,

j'attendais justement une offre d'essai pour aller tater le sable .
( belle initiative de leur part )
Est il possible de télécharger le client avant pour être ready to go le jour J ?
Merci par avance.
Citation :
Publié par Edlenn
Salut,

j'attendais justement une offre d'essai pour aller tater le sable .
( belle initiative de leur part )
Est il possible de télécharger le client avant pour être ready to go le jour J ?
Merci par avance.
Oui tu peux télécharger le client avant de jouer, d'ailleurs je te le conseillerai même.
Hah, au début j'avais cru que les trials seraient les zombies, mais apparemment non, dommage, ç'aurait été drôle de basher des news transformés en zombie xD
Oui tu peux télécharger le client avant de jouer, d'ailleurs je te le conseillerai même.
j'ai chercher sur le site off,mais j'ai pas trouver le download,va falloir attendre la distribution de clé à votre avis?
bonjour,

est il trop tard pour obtenir une clé d'essai ?

Merci
Halaguena les a vus alors qu'elle cherchait un raccourci que jamais elle ne trouva.

Elle glandait travaillait vers Odenville lorsqu'elle est tombée sur un camp de Travelers qui n'était pas là encore hier. Quatre personnages louches y proposaient des missions tout aussi étranges qu'eux. Il s'agissait de tuer 100 zombis, refourguer des matières premières en échange de citrouilles curieuses boostant les compétences ou permettant de fabriquer des épouvantails grotesques.

Bien plus tard, Hala tenait entre ses doigts fébrils un fusil à pompe dévastateur remis par les types bizarres contre les 100 zombis massacrés.
Ce soir, elle avait bien l'intention de recommencer pour se dégotter les pistolets et la batte de cricket...
Citation :
Publié par Halaguena
Halaguena les a vus alors qu'elle cherchait un raccourci que jamais elle ne trouva.

Elle glandait travaillait vers Odenville lorsqu'elle est tombée sur un camp de Travelers qui n'était pas là encore hier. Quatre personnages louches y proposaient des missions tout aussi étranges qu'eux. Il s'agissait de tuer 100 zombis, refourguer des matières premières en échange de citrouilles curieuses boostant les compétences ou permettant de fabriquer des épouvantails grotesques.

Bien plus tard, Hala tenait entre ses doigts fébriles un fusil à pompe dévastateur remis par ces types bizarres contre les 100 zombis.
Ce soir, elle avait bien l'intention de recommencer pour se dégotter les pistolets et la batte de cricket...
Tu sais que tu parles à la 3ème personne la vielle? Tu te prend pour Alain Delon?
Citation :
Publié par Meralors
Tu sais que tu parles à la 3ème personne la vielle? Tu te prend pour Alain Delon?
C'est en rapport avec la phrase de départ qui fait référence à une série mythique des années 60, sale gamin !

Si j'avais collé "je les ai vus", le clin d'oeil de voulait plus rien dire alors que là ça le fait encore (ou pas ).

Donc la suite du texte est resté sur le même mode.

Alain Delon ?
Ca me dit rien, c'est un Enforcer ?
les envahisseurs ?

jme souviens juste du sketch des inconnus, je suis plus le prisonnier (avec la méga boule blanche qui fait peur niark) et V
Citation :
Publié par Halaguena
C'est en rapport avec la phrase de départ qui fait référence à une série mythique des années 60, sale gamin !
Tout le monde ne peut pas être né en 45 comme madame, tu m'excuseras!
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés