Mise à jour du 12 octobre 2007

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par http://www.guildwars.com/support/gameupdates/
Update - Friday October 12
Eye of the North Hard Mode

Hard Mode has been introduced for Guild Wars: Eye of the North. Players who have completed the expansion can now try playing it again in Hard Mode for an additional challenge.

Accessing Hard Mode in Eye of the North
  • To gain access to Hard Mode in Eye of the North, you must first defeat the final primary quest in Normal Mode.
  • Once you defeat the Eye of the North quest "A Time for Heroes" with any character on your account, every level 20 character on that same account will have access to Hard Mode in Eye of the North.
Hard Mode Rewards in Eye of the North
  • Reputation point bonuses for completing primary quests and dungeons are 50% higher than in Normal Mode.
  • Reputation points received from bounties are approximately 50% higher than in Normal Mode.
  • Random loot found within final dungeon chests is doubled from what is given in Normal Mode.
Hero's Handbook and Master Dungeon Guide
  • Pages acquired for missions completed without a Hero's Handbook in your inventory can now be added to a Hero's Handbook. The cost is 100 gold per missing page. Similarly, pages for dungeons completed without a Master Dungeon Guide in your inventory can be added for 100 gold per missing page.
  • The following Eye of the North title NPCs can now update books with missing pages:
    • Gedral of Ascalon [Vanguard Herald] inside the Eye of the North
    • Kodan [Dwarven Recruitment Officer] in Gunnar's Hold
    • Tyr the Skaald [Norn Storyteller] in Gunnar's Hold
    • Lexx [Asuran Talent Scout] in Rata Sum
  • These NPCs now give rewards for any Hero's Handbook or Master Dungeon Guide that has at least half of its pages. The rewards given for turning in one of these books are as follows:
Hall of Monuments
  • Miniatures no longer need to be customized when displayed in a player's Hall of Monuments.
  • Miniatures displayed in the Monument to Devotion are now marked as "dedicated" rather than "customized".
  • Players can use the Monument to Devotion to switch existing miniatures from being "customized" to being "dedicated".
  • Miniatures that have been dedicated in a Hall of Monuments cannot be dedicated again, but they can be used by any character.
  • To prevent trade scams, the Trade panel will warn you if someone tries to trade you a miniature that has already been dedicated.
Report Command

After reviewing the usage of the report command during last weekend's test, we have decided to enable the command officially. The text describing the spamming and verbal abuse report commands have been updated to more clearly explain how they work. Players are never banned merely because of the volume of reports issued against them. Reports alert the GM team to review the actual chat logs of the reported player. The GM team then uses the same disciplinary policies that have always been applied to emailed reports of spamming and verbal abuse.
  • To use the report command, type "/report".
  • Targeting a player and typing /report or /report followed by a player's name opens a new Report Dialog panel. From this panel, you can report a chosen player for leeching, botting, spamming, using abusive language, or having an inappropriate character name. Reports will then be relayed to and reviewed by the Guild Wars Support team.
  • You can report a player for leeching if you are in the same Random Arena, Alliance Battle, or Competitive Mission as that player. If at least half your team reports the same player for leeching, that player will be stripped of XP and faction rewards for the battle. Note that you can only report members of your own party or team for leeching.
  • Reports of botting, spamming, abusive language, and inappropriate character names will be relayed to and reviewed by the Guild Wars Support team. Note that reporting a single player multiple times for the same offense will not expedite or influence support team attention.
  • A single account cannot use the /report command more than 50 times in a 24-hour period.
We will continue to monitor this feature and make further adjustments as necessary.

Underworld and Fissure of Woe Updates
  • When entering into these regions, players will now receive a Mission Objective list in their Quest Log. This list informs players how many quests they must complete to finish the regions for the purposes of full completion and credit for the Hall of Monuments.
  • Quests yet to be obtained are marked as "?????" in the Mission Objective list until they are discovered by at least one party member.
  • Chests now spawn upon completion of all quests in either of these regions.
Skill Updates

We will be evaluating the following changes over the course of the next week. Additional adjustments may be made during that time period.

All
  • Decreased the Health of all Spirits by 50; allowed Burning to affect Spirits.
Assassin
  • Death's Charge: increased conditional Health to 65..200.
  • Golden Fang Strike: fixed a bug that allowed the use of Golden Fang Strike without a lead attack.
  • Shadow Refuge: increased duration to 6 seconds.
Dervish
  • Wearying Strike: decreased damage to 5..20.
Elementalist
  • Ash Blast: increased damage to 35..65.
  • Chilling Winds: increased damage to 25..50.
  • Conjure Frost, Conjure Flame, and Conjure Lightning: now directly increase the damage you do when you hit with an attack (previously, they dealt damage as a second, additional strike); decreased damage to 5..20.
  • Ebon Hawk: increased damage to 45..100.
  • Enervating Charge: increased damage to 25..50.
  • Glyph of Swiftness: fixed a bug that increased the projectile speed.
  • Ice Spikes: decreased recharge time to 10 seconds.
  • Searing Flames: increased Burning duration to 1..7 seconds.
  • Steam: increased conditional damage to 40..100; increased damage to 25..70.
  • Stoning: increased damage to 45..105.
  • Ward Against Melee: increased Energy cost to 15; decreased duration to 5..20 seconds.
Mesmer
  • Air of Disenchantment: decreased casting time to .25 seconds.
  • Drain Enchantment: decreased Energy cost to 10; decreased Energy returned to 7..15; added a heal effect of 40..120 when an Enchantment is removed.
  • Enchanter's Conundrum: decreased Energy cost to 10; decreased casting time to 1 second; increased damage to 30..120; fixed a bug that caused multiple hits of damage when stacked.
  • Energy Burn: increased damage multiplier to 12.
  • Energy Surge: increased damage multiplier to 12.
  • Extend Conditions: decreased recharge time to 5 seconds.
  • Hex Eater Vortex: increased recharge time to 12 seconds.
  • Illusion of Haste: decreased Energy cost to 5.
  • Ineptitude: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
  • Keystone Signet: decreased recharge time to 10 seconds.
  • Mantra of Recovery: decreased recharge reduction to 33%.
  • Power Drain: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds.
  • Power Leak: decreased recharge time to 12 seconds.
  • Power Spike: decreased Energy cost to 5.
  • Shrinking Armor: fixed a bug that prevented the Health Bar from turning purple.
  • Signet of Illusions: increased the number of Spells affected to 3.
  • Signet of Midnight: decreased recharge time to 10 seconds.
Monk
  • Reversal of Damage: fixed a bug that caused this Spell to stop all damage instead of the max damage listed.
  • Shield of Deflection: increased recharge time to 10 seconds; increased duration to 3..10 seconds.
  • Shield of Regeneration: increased recharge time to 12 seconds.
Necromancer
  • Angorodon's Gaze: decreased Energy returned to 12.
  • Chilblains: now works on target foe instead of having a point-blank area of effect; decreased number of Enchantments affected to 1; increased casting time to 2 seconds.
  • Gaze of Contempt: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
  • Putrid Bile: fixed a bug that prevented the Health Bar from turning purple.
  • Rend Enchantments: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds.
  • Rigor Mortis: decreased recharge time to 20 seconds; decreased casting time to 1 second.
  • Rip Enchantment: decreased Health lost to 15..5.
  • Strip Enchantment: decreased recharge time to 15 seconds.
Ranger
  • Nature's Renewal: decreased Spirit levels to 1..10.
Paragon
  • Aggressive Refrain: now causes Cracked Armor for 20 seconds when applied.
  • "Go for the Eyes!": increased recharge time to 4 seconds.
Warrior
  • Agonizing Chop: increased activation time to 1 second.
  • "Charge!": increased movement speed to 33%.
  • Critical Chop: increased activation time to 1 second.
  • Disarm: reworded skill description to explain that it is an interrupt.
  • "Watch Yourself!": increased recharge time to 4 seconds; increased duration to 10 seconds.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug in the Fissure of Woe quest "The Hunt" that prevented players from completing it in some multiplayer situations.
  • Fixed bugs in the Underworld quests "Demon Assassin" and "Terrorweb Queen" that prevented players from completing them in some multiplayer situations.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented Edielh Shockhunter from displaying correctly and having skills.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Kurzick Base Defender in the Alliance Battles map "Ancestral Lands" to have the wrong model.
  • Fixed multiple small text bugs in skill descriptions.
  • Fixed a line-of-sight exploit in the Heroes' Ascent map "Fetid River".
  • Fixed a bug that allowed miniatures to be killed by traps.
  • Fixed a bug that caused players to receive Asura reputation points instead of Dwarven reputation points for completing the Heart of the Shiverpeaks dungeon.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented resurrection shrines in Oola's Lab from appearing on the Mission Map.
  • Fixed graphic artifacts on the loading screen and in the Skill warm-up bar that appaeared in interface sizes other than the normal setting.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented chat messages containing Party Search keywords from appearing in the "All" or "Trade" channels while in guild halls.
  • Fixed the Party Search purpose droplist so that it no longer resets to "Mission" every time the "Seek Party" checkbox is reselected.
Miscellaneous
  • Improved rewards from Eye of the North chests revealed by the Light of Deldrimor skill in both Hard and Normal Mode.
  • The Master of the North title track now counts toward Favor of the Gods.
  • As with explorable areas, parties now automatically fail in dungeons if they reach a party-wide 60% DP while in Hard Mode.
  • Players now receive the skill Brawling Combo Punch when entering into Fronis Irontoe's Lair in Hard Mode.
  • The guaranteed drop from the final chest in Frostmaw's Burrow has been changed from a diamond to a lockpick. Lockpicks have a consistent high gold value, while the diamond currently has a low value due, in part, to the ease of acquiring them from this chest.
  • Reduced the size of activation on the Resurrection Shrine in the Fortress of Jahai.
  • Moved the first Resurrection Shrine in Vulture Drifts to the side of the portal into Dunes of Despair.
  • Gold rewards for vanquishing foes in Hard Mode have been increased to five times the number of creatures killed.
  • Changed several Eye of the North quests so that upon completion, the Quest Log selects and highlights the related summary quest.
Des trucs cools et d'autres moins cool :

- mode difficile pour GWEN.

- dé-personnalisation des miniatures. Utiliser la stèle pour les dé-personaliser et les affilier au compte (par contre ca reste que seul un perso peut les ajouter à sa stèle mais au moins les autres persos du compte peut les utiliser maintenant).

- plus de récompense en donnant les bouquins en mode normal comme en difficile.

- possibilité de donner un bouquin seulement rempli à moitié (voir table sur la page des notes de maj).

- possibilité de racheter des quêtes finies alors qu'on avait pas les bouquin sur soi pour 100 po.

- plus d'or dans les coffres trouvés par la lumière de Deldrimor en mode normal comme en difficile.

- la commande /report est à nouveau active.

- liste des quêtes pour la fissure et l'outre-monde pour savoir combien il en reste a faire pour la statue (celles pas encore trouvée sont marquée "??????").

- rééquilibrage de comps... ouch pour certaines...

- les esprits ont 50 points de vie en moins et sont affectés par Brûlure.

- dans les Terriers de Mord-givre le drop garantit (2 drops dans ce donjon dont 1 garantit) est désormais un nécessaire de crochetage car ils ont actuellement une valeur financière plus grande que les diamants car le marché a été innondé de diamants trouvés dans ce coffre.

- on gagne désormais 5 * le nombre de créature tuée en po en conquérant une zone au lieu de 3 * avant.
D'après le tableau j'vois que la récompense c'est 20k de réputation. C'était pas 2k5 avant ? L'augmentation est énorme.
J'ai un Hero's Handbook presque complet, ça rox.
Wééé youpi le retour de l'eurospike avec un merveilleux double afflux...

Décidément ils font vraiment n'importe quoi avec l'envoûteur.

Nerf, nerf, nerf, MEGA BOOST §§§
Et je parle pas non-plus du P...

3ième maj d'après le wiki officiel (pas encore sur le site).

Citation :
Friday, October 12, 2007
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to repeat 'Eye of the North primary quests.
Alors ils semble tout de même y avoir des bugs :

- je vais donner mon livre de héros que j'ai complété hier (en refaisant les 3 quêtes faites durant le w-e d'avant-première). Je donne le livre à l'oeil du nord, le PNJ me donne 20k points de réputation (note : le w-e de double-points ne concerne pas les les livres), 4k po et 40k XP.

- pour tester je reprend un livre normal vierge et un guide de donjon (donné mercredi après l'avoir fini pour 2.500 points de réputation). je les remplis chacuns :
- livre 1.100 po
- guide 1.800 po
Et le PNJ accepte de les reprendre immédiatement :
- 20k de réputation, 4k po et 40k XP pour le livre
- 40k de réputation, 8k po et 120k XP (euh normalement c'est pour le bouquin spécial mode hard qu'il donne ca !!!).

- à partir de là le PNJ refuse de me donner des nouveaux livres normaux, j'ai du aller au campement de Gunnar pour en récupérer d'autres. Par contre plus aucun PNJ n'accepte de me les remplir. Avec la guilde on suppose qu'il faut refaire au moins 1 mission / 1 donjon ou peut-être la moitié.

Outre le bug des points d'XP pour le guide de maître du donjon, on a pas trop compris pourquoi il acceptait de les re-remplir une fois d'autant plus que si j'ai effectivement refait certains donjons et missions, je n'en ai pas refait la moitié (probablement le 1/3 dont certains refaits plus de 2~3 fois)...

Résultat des courses :
- passé du rang 4 de l'avant-garde (probablement le plus pénible des 4 titres à monter) au rang 8 (101k), le rang 9 n'est plus qu'à 9k points.
- récolté 4.000 + 4.000 + 8.000 - (1.100 + 1.800) = 13.100 po en l'espace de 5mn !
Faudra m'expliquer pourquoi ils boostent les compétences d'env déjà très largement jouées comme les "surge" .... et continuent à en négliger d'autres.
Cependant je suis très (trop ?) content pour certains skills d'env que je trouvais déjà puissants et que j'ai toujours aimé jouer.
Justement c'est ce qui est bizarre dans l'histoire. Apparement Grandpied et moi ne somme pas les seuls a avoir pu faire cela :

Citation :
Publié par http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User_talk:Gaile_Gray#Bad_me_but_I_found_a_serious_bug
Bad me but I found a serious bug

Sorry I can't spell, and I know bugs are supposta go somewhere else but this is a bad bug. Completing a Hero Handbook gives you 4K and for 1.1K you can get it all refilled since it cost 100g each missing page and you can turn it in for another 4K and you could make LVL 10 Asura/Norn/Vanguard in a hour or less with alot of money and xp. This is exploiting a bug though so you would more than likely ban them. Thanks -- Natalie Black User_NatalieBlack_sig.jpg 21:14, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

I did try it once to see if it worked so I hope I don't get banned but I wanted to know it worked before I brought it before your attention. -- Natalie Black User_NatalieBlack_sig.jpg 21:16, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

It only works once. Calm. Breathe. Woooosaaaa. --Deathwing 21:19, 12 October 2007 (UTC) (edit conflict)

Try doing it again - it doesn't work. I did it once too, figuring that it would make up for the book I handed in yesterday for 2,500 rep. Maybe you can do it once, or as many times as you have handed in a complete book. *shrug* - Lord Ehzed 21:21, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

Sorry but I wasn't going to try it more times so then no problems Gaile. All is cool then. Do you think it is ok to do this with all my char then or do you still think it is a bug? -- Natalie Black User_NatalieBlack_sig.jpg 21:23, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

(edit conflict) I don't think it's a bug so much as letting people who already turned in a book to get the increased reward. There's a side-effect that someone who hasn't turned it in yet can essentially get double the reward, but I don't think there's much of a way around that. --Valshia 21:26, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

Valshia I think you are right since they updated the reward to 20000 from 2500 they wanted the people to get the big reward. -- Natalie Black User_NatalieBlack_sig.jpg 21:33, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

Yes, Andrew discussed this with the designers, and they're ok with the way it's working. Now, if someone were able to sell book after book after book, we'd be alarmed, it's true. But in this case, it appears there is a single duplication of sales, and that's the best way for it to work, given all the options. Let me know if you find that it's working differently, ok? -- Gaile User_gaile_2.png 21:58, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

I can't for the life of me understand what this bug is. Then again that may be for the better since I can't get worked up about something when I don't know what it is. If the devs say it's not a big deal and most people won't be inconvenienced by it then I guess it's okay (as opposed to the whole Duncan farming issue awhile back which I agreed did need rectifying and was fixed soon after). Svartalve 22:25, 12 October 2007 (UTC) haha lol you made all gw:en pqs get locked for an hour--83.196.116.83 22:54, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

I want to thank Arena Net for this "bug", as well as the increase in reputation points when delivering a bug. Now a player who plays through everything in NM and HM is going to be able to max one of the reputation title with no grind; a very hard task (I doubt I'm going to be able to finish all dungeons in Hard Mode : D) but one that is very fitting for the "skill > time" philosophy : ) Erasculio 00:08, 13 October 2007 (UTC) (Reset indent)

Aah, now I get it. I missed this new feature that came with Hard mode. I guess it's clear that I've been away from the game for awhile. I have a somewhat strange issue with the books but as it's not related to this (I think) I'll start a new section. Svartalve http://wiki.guildwars.com/images/d/d0/Svartalve.png 04:25, 13 October 2007 (UTC)
EDIT - on parle bien d'un cas ou on a pu re-remplir un livre (les deux livres dans mon cas) après avoir complété toutes les quêtes/donjons au moins une fois auparavant.
Alors j'avais déjà rendu un premier livre du héros avant la mise à jour et j'ai gagné 2500 points.

Ensuite ce matin j'ai complété un livre du héros (j'avais les 5 quêtes principales automatiques + 1) pour 1k... que j'ai "revendu" à rata sum pour 30.000 pts asuras 6.000 po et 60.000 xp.

Puis j'ai revendu à l'oeil du nord un deuxième livre du héros (stocké dans mon coffre) que j'ai également complété pour 1k +/- et que j'ai revendu pour 30.000 pts Ebon + 6.000 po + 60.000 xp.

Et enfin j'ai revendu mon livre de donjon (17/18 quêtes, n'ayant jamais fait la 18ème) pour 20.000 pts ebon + 4.000 po + 40.000 xp.

Après si je veux racheter des livres dans ces 2 avant-poste je n'y arrive pas...
Au campement de gunnar par contre j'ai pu refaire une provision complète de bouquins (j'ai fait un beau stock ) mais impossible de le compléter...

J'ai fait un donjon pour voir si ca débloquait la situation mais ce n'est pas le cas... j'essayerai de le remplir à moitié et voir si ca marche...
Citation :
Publié par Leenah
Après si je veux racheter des livres dans ces 2 avant-poste je n'y arrive pas...
Au campement de gunnar par contre j'ai pu refaire une provision complète de bouquins (j'ai fait un beau stock ) mais impossible de le compléter...
On peut avoir plus de 4 bouquins ? oO ( 2 HM 2 normal )
Alors on vient de finir le Point du Corbeau (ouf fatigué) en hard mode. Ca été assez long mais guère trop difficile sauf bien sur la bataille finale où nos alliés nains ne font plus guère le poids face aux destructeurs boostés sans compter la disposition de la bataille qui fait qu'on se trouve au beau milieu d'une zone vers laquelle 3 groupes convergent.

Le boss de donjon est bien violent dans ce mode et nous a zigouillé plusieurs fois avant que je n'arrive à lui appliquer [Technobabillage] (apparemment c'est un monstre unique, pas un boss) pour le calmer.

Et le coffre de fin a donc donné 2 drops au lieu d'un seul (2 dorés complètement nuls bien sur). Concernant la [Lumière de Deldrimor], les coffres du niveau 1 contenaient pas grand chose (60~80po), mais ceux du niveau 2 plus d'or que d'habitude (200~300 po), ceux du niveau 3 dans la marge habituelle (100~200po) et globalement on a eut plus de matériaux rares que d'habitude (fiole d'encre, parchemin) ainsi que des kits de crochetage.
Citation :
Publié par Kane Harn
On peut avoir plus de 4 bouquins ? oO ( 2 HM 2 normal )
Bien sur ! dans ton coffre tu en stockes autant que tu veux...

Pour la manip, tu vas à ton coffre, tu ouvres la "fenêtre" du coffre, tu la laisses ouverte, tu vas voir le "donneur" de livres... et hop tu achètes... tu transfères au coffre... tu achètes... tu transfères... etc... et ce autant que tu veux (tu peux avoir dans ton coffre 40 livre si ça te chante)

Après tu peux les re-transférer dans ton inventaire... mais n'oublie qu'a chaque validation de quête / donjon, cela ne s'ajoute que dans 1 bouquin à la fois... donc faut le refaire pour autant de livres que tu possèdes...
Guild Wars : Leenah Auglamyr : Je Suis Très Importante (18)
Guild Wars 2 : Leenah Auglamyr : ~80~ Serveur : Roche de l'Augure
LoL : Ganic : Invocateur ~30~ Serveur : Eu West
la commande /report

je viens de me prendre des /report en RA...

simplement parce qu'on leave avant la fin mais normal quand 2 sont déjà mort et qu'on se retrouve à 2 vs 4.

ig : 1mort, je fais claqué mon sceau de rez, je meurt, on me rez pas et un autre meurt, personne rez, 4 personne > 1 rez... à 2 vs 4 vous voulez jouer? j'ai envie de dire que là il y a de l'abus de la part de certaine personne à cause de cette commande, donc à 2 vs 4, j'observe, 10-20-30-40s pas un rez qui claque et mon corps à 2 mètres... et après ça on se prend des report... obligé de jouer avec des gens qui rez pas et qui abuse de cette com. par la suite juste pour faire chier leur monde... alors qu'il n'ont aucune chance de win. et qui rez pas en +.
pas un rez après 40s, leur life à -50%. et les 4 autre à au moins 80+% de leur life...
et sa se permet des /report. sérieux cette commande est abusé.
ils savent pas rez mais faire chier les gens ils sont tous number one... alors que je suis le seul qui fait claquer son sceau de rez MDR.

fini pour moi le RA ça sux dans ces conditions.

le jour ou vous tomberez avec un runner si vous avez le malheur de leaver vous allez vous prendre des /report.

GG.

donc ok j'ai leavé, mais là c'est de l'abus quand même, mon leave n'affecte en rien le match, ils le savent bien en +, j'observais depuis un moment, 40s +

2 ou 3 personne qui ont abusé de cette com. c'est plus simple de faire un clic sur le sceau de rez... 4 personne 1 rez.... celui qui rez ce fait /report...

le leave c'est pas bien mais là, il y a de l'abus.
arenanet a crée un nouveau petit jeu pour les chieur...

j'accepte mon malus pour leave, mais système à améliorer...
Citation :
Publié par kerrigan
le jour ou vous tomberez avec un runner si vous avez le malheur de leaver vous allez vous prendre des /report.
Le problème ne se pose pas car il n'y a pas besoin de quitter face à un runner, il suffit d'attendre la fin automatique de la partie (huit minutes il me semble).
oui c'est vrai, il y a le temps maintenant, mais ça restera quand même un problème les abus. même si le /report est une bonne chose.

vous voyez en TA par exemple, si vous jouez avec une team guilde 3+vous et qu'ils souhaitent vous /report car sur TS par exemple vous leur plaisez pas... ou que votre jeu leur déplaisent....
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés