Gaile Gray news du 14 juillet 2007

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Les dernières infos données par Gaile sur le wiki officiel.

Citation :
Publié par http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Gaile_Gray
14 July 2007
PBP, BMP, Ho! So, the contents information for the Guild Wars Bonus Mission Pack is now "out there," and players are pretty excited about that. What fun it will be to revisit some of the stories of the past, and how nicely it will tie to the whole GW:EN experience, too. We've shared the contents of the GW:EN Prerelease Bonus Pack too, which is good info for people to have. There is more info yet to come this week on dates and so forth. I'm writing up some tasty details about the PBP special items today and we'll share that next week, as well. I do believe we may have crossed uncharted waters with the way that these were designed. Or the "who" involved with their design. 'Nuff said. Anyway, in all this there is a minor point, but one that I've felt obliged to put on record: If anyone ever comes up with the brilliant idea to have two "bonus" anythings in the same season, I've serving up that person's head to a pack of ravening Charr. Sheesh!

Sneak Peek Weekend: You will have heard about the Sneak Peek Weekend. Well, heck, I wrote about it up ^ there, come to think of it. Anyway, the Sneak Peek will take place the weekend of PAX and GC. I don't know if the times are final, but I'm estimating the online event may run something like Noon Friday, August 24, through Sunday night, August 26th, or something of that sort. (Formal details will be provided, don't worry, this is just a casual, early heads up.) Of course, having a Sneak Peek that weekend means that if you're not coming to the shows, you can still join us online. But honestly, if you're local, or can get to Seattle, you might consider coming to PAX. It's a good show with a ton to see and do and we can probably promise that it maybe, might, shouldn't, hopefully won't rain or anything like that. Perhaps. Anyway, rain or not, somebody has to win the contests and take some of this swag off my hands. ;p
A "Trivial" Question *nudge*: For PAX and other events, I think it'll be cool to compile a bunch of trivia questions. I'm thinking most of them should be not too difficult but maybe a few stumpers would be good, too, for the hardcore fans. I've done trivia contests before, and I know that it's possible to go over the top with ultra-esoteric questions, like "What is Prince Rurik's shoe size?" or "Who styles Eve's hair?" (Oh, bleah, did I actually mention "hairdressers?!" :-0 ) Anyway, if you'd like to help, send a trivia question and answer (or a few, if you wish) to contests@arena.net. Please mark the email with the subject line of "Trivia." Now, we're not looking for a ton of Q's and A's, and this is a real casual thing so we're not offering prizes. I just thought, "Hey, I wonder if players would like to help!?" and wanted to mention it. If you're moved to contribute, that would be marvelous, and thanks in advance.

Coming Soon: Skillzzz: We're going to try something new, to engage players and receive your feedback about the GW:EN Skills. It's a pretty cool project that may kick off as early as next week. Look to the GWW for more information--probably the Gaile News page, since that's where we put the Dev Updates and so forth.
--Gaile User_gaile_2.png 18:21, 14 July 2007 (UTC)

Citation :
Publié par http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gaile_News
Clarification of E3 Messaging

During the E3 presentations in Los Angeles, a lot of great information was shared, but a few errors were made regarding features and elements of Guild Wars: Eye of the North and Guild Wars 2.
We know that players love new information about the game, but we want to make sure that what you have is as accurate as possible. Therefore, here are some clarifications for you:
  • Dwarves are not a playable race in Guild Wars 2.
  • The Tarnished Coast is located on the coastal area south of the Maguuma Jungle; it is not at all connected with the Kingdom of Orr, which sank into the sea long ago. The idea that Orr may someday rise from the depths is interesting, but nothing like that happens in GW:EN.
  • There are no pit traps in GW:EN.
  • Players can unlock all missions and all areas, regardless of their reputation with the other races.
  • There are many ways to improve your reputation with the Norn, Dwarves, Ebon Vanguard, and Asura. Mini-games are one way to gain reputation, but there are several additional ways for you to gain reputation.
  • You do not control golems directly, but you can direct them to some degree.
Contents List: GW:EN Prerelease Bonus Pack

Players have asked us for information about the Prerelease Bonus Pack for Guild Wars: Eye of the North. We are happy to provide the list of contents, which will apply to purchases made through the Guild Wars Official (in-game) Store as well as those made through a retail store:
Access

Access is provided to the following:
  • The Guild Wars: Eye of the North Sneak Peek Weekend (details to follow)
  • 10-hour/14-day trial access to all three Guild Wars campaigns
In-Game Items

Each player who purchases a Prerelease Bonus Pack will receive the following items:
  • The Glacial Blade
  • The Hourglass Staff
  • The Darksteel Longbow
Notes
  • A Prerelease Bonus Pack Access Key cannot be used to create a new Guild Wars account.
  • The special items listed above will be available only upon registration of a GW:EN Standard Edition (game) Access Key.
  • Trials do not stack.
  • The retail version of the Prerelease Bonus Pack will be provided on a DVD. No DVD is required for purchases made through in the Guild Wars Official (in-game) Store.
1)
- les informations sur les kits de pré-commande et les missions bonus sont dispo. Les joueurs se réjouissent des nouvelles mission (euh je ne dirai pas ca comme ca moi, du moins pas avec les méthodes d'obtention actuelles ). De nouvelles infos seront dispo la semaine prochaine et dans les jours qui suivent. Apparemment elle se réjouie de l'origine des personnes ayant designée les armes de pré-commande (elles trouvent peut-être leur origine dans concours de dessin donc).

- le week-end de preview de GWEN aura lieu durant la PAX (Penny Arcade eXpo). Joignez-nous en ligne mais si vous habitez dans la région de Seatle venez directement nous voir.

- elle cherche des question/reponses pour un petit jeu (genre Question pour un champion) qu'ils font durant la PAX et durant d'autres events. Elle demande donc aux joueurs de lui envoyer des suggestions mais il n'y aura pas de récompense, ce n'est pas un concours officiel. (EDIT 1 - oublié lors de la traduction initiale)

- apparemment on devrait pouvoir tester puis critiquer les compétences (PvE ?) de GWEN très prochainement.

2) Rectification des infos divulguées à l'E3

- Les Nains ne sont pas jouables dans GW2 (pffffffff).

- la Cote ternie n'est pas connectée au Royaume d'Orr.

- il n'y a pas de fosses/planché dérobé dans GWEN.

- la réputation (affiliation) dans les différentes factions n'empeche pas le déblocage de toutes les missions.

- outre les jeux (polymock, arenes, etc...) il y a d'autre moyens d'augmenter sa réputation auprès des nains, des asuras, des norns et des "ebon vanguard" (ca serait pas les ascaloniens infiltrés chez les Charrs ??).

- on a pas un contrôle (déplacement ? actions ??) direct sur les golems mais on peut influer sur leur contrôle d'une certaine manière (EDIT 2 - oublié lors de la traduction initiale. Et avant qu'on me pose la question je n'ai aucune idée de ce que cela veut dire pour le jeu)

3) Bonus de pré-commande de GWEN

- même infos que précédemment sur les bonus (week-end de preview), clé d'essai et les armes.

- on ne peut pas créer un compte Guild Wars avec uniquement une clé de pré-commande.

- les armes ne deviennent dispo que quand la clé finale est ajoutée (comme dans Nightfall avec le slot de perso supplémentaire donné par la pré-commande).

- on ne peut pas ajouter plusieurs clés de pré-commande à un même compte.

- la version en magasin du bonus de pré-commande* est fournis sur DVD. Pas de DVD lors de l'achat via la boutique en ligne.

*note de moi : qui peut être facturé séparément du jeu final à la discrétion du marchand - souvent fait aux USA et au UK, mais rarement voir jamais en France. Voir discussions similaires lors de la précommande de Nightfall l'an dernier.
J'espère que l'histoire de la réputation reviendra pas à faire comme les 10.000 points Luxons et Kurzicks qui sont relativement inintéressants au bout d'un moment (et long à faire).

Merci pour les informations (et pour la traduction) bouye.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés