Gen Con, Post D'un joueur americain

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Voici le post d'un americain qui vient de rentrer du GenCon :

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?...239&replies=61

1er post :

Let me give you some advice: never look at a screen shot of WoW again. This game looked absolutely amazing in person. This is game is graphically perfect in my opinion. Screenshots do not give this game justice one bit.

I leveled up a Human Pally to level 6 (all by questing) and messed around with a level 20 undead warlock for about an hour and half. The warlock was badazz. Never had so much fun. John Meyer was telling me about the ritual summon that was just put in for warlock. The warlock intiates the spell, and two other group memebers (any class) channels their energy and they can summon a player to anywhere on the map. Also, reign of fire is the most badazz spell I've ever seen. It has a huge AOE radius and does massive damage--unreal. I also noticed, the Undead get under water breathing...but I think we knew that already. This is just a guess, but methinks that it will pretty tough to solo in high levels in this game. The aggro is pretty crazy, and level 14+ mobs were whooping me pretty bad at times. But we'll see.

Their higher level Pally wasn't working at the time, so I created a new one. Right off the bat, I already had a quest..then another quest...then boom I'm level two. The first 5 levels I gained, I never ONCE had to sit down and rest. It was all fast paced. While the Paladin can use Swords and other weapons, he can Specialize (use his talent points) to raise his 2H Hammer or Mace skill or his spell damage or his damage to Undead or beasts. This game will own the MMO industry for many years.

I really don't understand why this game isn't released yet. I could of sworn I was playing a final product. Anarchy Online, right now, is not as smooth as WoW in this so called Alpha version. Of course the were being extra ambiguous and wouldn't even give a guess for the release date! I'm for sure going back tomorrow afternoon and I'll definetely try more of the classes out.

Oh one more thing...Gnomes get FROST resistance as racial trait.

Forgot to add, I saw the demo of Middle Earth Online right after I was done at the WoW booth....it was pretty pathetic. I really have no other words to describe THAT horrid experience. They couldn't even answer half my questions--pathetic.

2eme Post :

The first few quests for the early levels were pretty basic (which is expected) but they were EXTREMELY convienent. For example, my first quest was to talk to the guard captain Mcbride...took about 10 seconds. Second quest was to kill 7 Kobolds in the Woods due north of the little Keep I started at. Within minutes I was level 2 with a new set of pants, leather shirt, boots, and bracers. No down time whatsoever.

The warlock was a different story. I got one pretty interesting quest, that involved an instanced dungeon. The instanced took about oh--1.5 seconds to load. The Mobs in the instanced were EXTRA badazz and tough, no way in hell someone could solo these puppies. Inside the dugeon there are mini quest you can get along the way.
Ô comme j'aimerai être a sa place

On peut faire des lvl sans creep c'est bien ca

Citation :
I could of sworn I was playing a final product. Anarchy Online, right now, is not as smooth as WoW in this so called Alpha version
Blizzard's touch sûrement mais je veux jouer

Citation :
Forgot to add, I saw the demo of Middle Earth Online right after I was done at the WoW booth....it was pretty pathetic.

Citation :
I just dueled once, lvl 3 pally vs lvl 2 warrior
On peu PvP dès les premiers niveaux
C'est clair que les commentaires pouvaient difficilement etre plus pauvres :
Citation :
"reigne de feu" est un sort qui pete tout, avec un grande zone d'effet et des degats enormes, c'est vraiment incroyable
Résumé :
Lui content
Lui TUETOULéMECHAN
Lui pas aimer les zautre jeu ..
Lui trouver boooooooo wow

voila l'orthographe retranscrit bien la mentalité de ce ... joueur ?
D'autres reports, très intéressants:

Citation :
De Blessing, Day Two, VN Boards

Engineering
Two words..EXPLODING SHEEP. Yeah I said it, exploding focking sheep are the game. You have to build them the engineering trade skill. Craziest thing I ever saw, after you've built your robot sheep, you click on the icon in your inventory and sheep appears on screen. It becomes your guardian. Once it sees the first hostile creature, it will waddle on over (it was a covert waddle ) and it will explode and and cause extreme damage to the target. Then I witnessed 10 exploding sheep (at the same time) wipe out an entire area. These suckers are relentless, lol it was like seek and destroy. Awesome. You can also build a mini robot Harvest Golem. This guy was buff, he could handle some business. I can see engineering being a VERY popular trade school.

Gnomes!
Gnomes were working! Trolls were too, but they weren't allowed to show us due to a problem with their hair . Gnomes are sooooooooooo badazz and cute in a sick twisted kinda way. Their VOICE emotes were pretty entertaining. Each race can emote voices that the rest of the world can hear..like help, oom, heal, cheer, roar etc. Chick NE sound like phone sex operators, not that I would know of course...Oh, I saw the Battle Ram mounts, they look badazz and I think Gnomes will use them like the Dwarves, this is what I was told. Gnomes have HUGE hands, heheh I was watching a Gnome mage throw fireballs..it looked amazing. As for Mages, they get this awesome frost nova shield (name might be wrong) but when a mob HITS you they become SLOWED...this give the mage time to create space and cast more spells. Mages will be the king of kiting.

PALADIN!!
Oh yes, this will be my main for sure. At level 20, DIVINE SHIELD grants immunity from ALL attacks for TEN seconds--I know calm down. Who said Pally's can't tank?? Holy light + Divine Shield + lay on hands( still 60 min cooldown) looks like a pretty badazz tank to me. Paladins will be undead killing MACHINES, this applies to PCs and MOBS. Paladins get spells like: Turn undead, sense undead, Exorcism, (direct dmg or dot I forgot)judgement(not sure what it does) and a few others. Wow.

Shaman
Shaman's can shapeshift into a timber wolf..just like SOW from Everquest, just a speed buff. Shamans are not tanks. Shamans use TOTEMS..kinda hard to explain, for example they have a sight totem. You cast the sight totem and its placed on the ground. Now the shaman can run over the hill to the west and still see EVERYTHING in the radius of the sight totem (ambush anyone?). They also have a serpent totem (looks like a snake, which attacks), healing totems and many others. Of course they buffs, dots and all that good stuff as well.

Rogue
Rogues have the coolest named abilities in teh game imo. Finishing moves like "kidney shot", "cheap shot"..thats what I'm talking about. Furor from FOH told you about the bubbles right? Well the rougue performs abilities that add bubbles to your bubble counter (5 total, right next to your face icon) for example, the ability "rip and tear" will add one bubble to the counter if it is landed. Then when you get enough bubbles, you can use finishing moves like "kidney shot"..cool stuff. Rogues CAN DUEL WEILD..though Warriors and Hunters CAN NOT duel weild (don't yell at me..this is what I told Don't know if this will hold true. I speak no more on the matter). Also, Rogues can make poison. And you can add this to weapons..heres the cool thing. You can TRADE for services. Say, John the Warrior wants poison effect for his sword. Dave the Rougue wants boots and ten gold. You open the trade menu between them and John puts in the boots, gold AND sword...the Rougue can automatically upgrade the weapon once the trade accept button is hit. And the warrior will automatically get back his new upgraded sword and the Rougue will get his boots and gold. Oh and the poison effect WAS cool..everytime you hit a beast a green cloud with skulls inside pop up and poison the beast. Rogues ALSO get SPRINT ability to make a fast get away. They also get special skills like "street fighting" and "Acrobatics", not quite sure what each does..but I think they add extra damage..

Hunter
Remember the ORANGE bar in screenshots? Well this is the Hunter's FOCUS. It makes their ranged attack more accurate.

Warrior
The warrior gets KICK, the animation is badazz, the warrior ACTUALLY does a kick animation!!!! Imagine...Gnome Warrior + jump + Kick

Druid
They get this cool underwater mount. It looks like a polar bear/panther/dunnowtf...it looks crazy lol

Priest
Dominate was in the game..but the max level was only 25 so it couldn't be cast. At least I tried

Cows are in the game...they weren't allowed to reveal the exact location on them though. But the cow looked badazz. They also summoned a couple Dread Lords and Fel Fiends (I think they might of been called something else). They also said the biggest mob in the game was a Kodo beast...then one of the reps said they SEEN a Dragon though....

This game looks AMAZING. I saw MANY different zones and every one was extremely detailed and diverse. No more of that dull everything looks the same crap. Even the instanced dungeon was detailed to the BONE. The one I saw, Shadow Fang Keep, the farther you went inside the more detailed it became..crazy. And the boss mob droped this WICKED mace, which looked like a Cobra Snake...badazz.

Humans get extra points for tradeskills as a racial trait. Dwarves get: natural mining, treasure finding (senses treasure on map) and frost resistance. Night elves get shadowmeld (kinda like stealth, so it might be tweaked) and nature resistance. Undead get immunity to charm and fear spells.

Theres also alot more I forgot to write, but my brain is on overload right now as I'm writing all of this off the top of my head. Ask questions if you want.

peace
Citation :
De Sugotora (B-Net board)

1. Rogues get some type of speed buff at later lvls. So basicly only classes that can run faster then normal speed are Rogues "Abiblity Called Sprint", Shamen's "Shapshift ex. Werewolf", and Druid "Shapshift ex. Werewolf"....O and ofcourse Tauren

2. Invisibilty spells - They basicly reduce aggro range of mobs towords u if u get close to any KOS "Kill on site" mob he will see u that goes for other players too they can see inv players if they get close.

3. And about getting lvl's without noticing it..its true when i lvled I didnt even noticed thats how much the game is FUN.

4. If I can remember the timer on udnerwater breathing is 20 seconds or 30 seconds...?. Undead has a racial ability that can breathe underwater normaly.

5. I was told by the QA that the limit lvl of WOW I repeat THEY SAID IT. "Well at first we though 50, but then we set the limit at 70" Yes beelave it or not 70 is limit as of now

6. Hero titles are not really implented yet. But they said ur always are a Hero in training from lvl 1. And there's no seperate lvl's for Hero when u become one too, so ur prolly guess is title. Well I asked them if u get titled they didnt know cause its not implented in yet.

7. There was a map also "Not the radar one" with ALL the zones showen by Geographicly showing u every zone in game seperated by diffrent colors. I will try to get a picture of that when i go again on Sunday. I told them is it going to be the same map for release they said no it wont.

8. HIGHER lvl dungeons arn't in game yet according to what the QA told me. But they will be. I told the QA to teleport me to a high lvl dungeon which they did by a command they typed in for me. They send me to 20ish+ place which is very neat.

Something about this game is Detail man its soo detailed every bit I love it...

I'll try to remember more stuff. And ill get pix on sunday. Laters all

Citation :
De vb-cyborg, B-Net Board

OH MY WORD! How shall I describe it to you? Well lets start with my exclusive screenshots! My faggy digital camera screwed me over ofcourse but then one of the Blizzard guys saw me taking photos with my normal film camera and asked if I wanted a press kit. I said "HELL YES!" So here we are, WarBuckets first ever EXCLUSIVE WOW SCREENS:

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/12.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/13.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/14.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/15.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/16.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/17.jpg

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/31654/18.jpg

The WoW build I played was alpha version 5.3 with all races and classes enabled and only one region on the north east coast of Kalimdor inactive.

No gnomes here I'm afraid but I got tons with the normal camera so once I get those developed I'll be sure to put them up. In the meantime let me describe how it is to see a gnome in action:

First off gnomes have the BEST facial hair in any game ever. Huge eyebrows that are bigger than they are, wacky mustaches that go out a foot in either direction. And their facial hair can be blue, pink, orange and other bizarre colors!

They are about 6-12 inches shorter than dwarves (about dwarf shoulder height) and they run about the same. The one I saw was a level one guy outside Ironforge killing Troggs, young wolves and Frost Troll welps. One of the first dungeons a dwarf/gnome enters is populated by ice trolls and contains a unique ice troll called Grik'nir the Cold.

The gnome I saw was a warrior in defensive mode meaning he gained rage from being hit. He gained about 3-5 rage each time he was hit. The following skills could be cast with around 10-15 rage:

Rend, kick, punishing blow, strike.

The guy doing the demo told me all regions have "dynamic respawn" so the faster you kill monsters the faster they start respawning. There is little or no downtime. He also said there were several loot options: Assign one group member to eb the "looter", or assign a system where each group member takes turns, or allow 2 people to loot a corpse but each can only take 50% of the stuff. Corpses have sparkles above them when there is loot on them to save people time!

OK HERES SOME REALLY BIG NEW INFO: Max level for players in alpha is 25 but for final release it will be around 60. Max monster level will be 90-100 so there will be some monsters that really can not be soloed.

Each level up gives you 10 talent points (TP) which can be spent in any of the following areas:

Attribute (Strength, Dex, Spirit, Int)

Defensive (Increase chance to dodge etc)

Magic

Slayer

+1 attribute takes all 10 TP. Many of the talents have prereqs like the skills in Diablo 2. However talents are different from skills in that they are not limited to one class. Also class skills must be learned from trainers wheras talents can be gained immediately on level up.

The really cool demo guy then actually let me PLAY THE GAME! It was great. The controls are a bit wierd if youve played UO or D2. You must hold down both mouse buttons to move or use the WASD keys. You can strafe with the arrow keys.

I played the UD priests and it was awsome. At level 1 I had a mace, heal and a direct damage spell called holy smite I believe. I had two quests, one which is on the Blizzard quest site, the other was called "The Damned" and involved killing bats and wolves and bring back their wings and paws respectively.

Each race has several basic racial abilites. NE come with the "find herb" abilitie and UD have the ability to auto-breath underwater (since they don't actually breath ever)

Oh before I forget: EACH RACE HAS AN INTRO CINEMATIC to explain the races background. I watched the UD one and it was frickin sweet. The cinematic uses the ingame engine so the cinematic flows seamlessly into your starting character.

Anyways back to my priest. My smite spell did about 15-20 dmg to the creatures I encountered which besides bats and wolves included skeleton warriors, zombies and poisonus spiders.

After doing both newbie quests I was given a quest to clear a nearby goldmine of spiders. However at this point we had some bugs and I had to stop. Before I did though the guy showed me one of the high level monsters:

A Dreadlord! He also hinted at even more powerful demons.

The demo guy showed me some other great stuff too. We had a NE druid with the following spells:

Natures Wrath (a direct dmg spell)

Mark of the wild (looked like roar)

entangling roots

NAture's touch (like heal)

Rejuvination

Disembowel (this sounded like alot of fun)

We also talked about housing. He said its still being implemented and may not make it for release. He said that currently it works like WC3 (you get an outline of a building and place it in the world where you find a spot. So not preplaced houses).

We also talked about mounts and he said he wasn't sure what the gnome or troll mounts would be but he guessed the gnomes would ride either kittens, bunnies or squirrels.

Speaking of bunnies there are tons of critters in the world that can be killed. I killed several bunnies myself

I also asked the guy about heros and he said they are still being played around with and they aren't finalized yet.

I asked him about patch 1.13 and the orc campaign acts II and III and he said it should be out very soon since they only have to finalize the foriegn language versions. So look for that probably next week!

We also saw a mid level dungeon where you must rescue a sorcerer who then opens a door into a courtyard for you after you kill a unique boss who guards his cell. I saw a nightmare mount which have now been renamed in Blizzard style to "Fel Steeds". They still look just as cool.

Speaking of cool, I saw the gates to the undercity and they were guarded by these 2 huge abominations! Guards WILL be attackable and even killable but its probably unwise to do so as killing a guard will get the rest of the guards on you ass GTA3 style and you will eventaully have to die or flee. Also you are freely attackable when in another faction's city. So high level players can raid opposing cities but you will need a big group and lots of luck to survive for long.

Also demoed in the quest with the sorcerer is the /follow command. However it only works on other PCs, not NPCS.

Currently there are 8 character slots so you can have a character from each race.

Ohh funny story:

We were shown the inside of ironforge which as you might expect is a blacksmith/tinker paradise. We were shown one of the tinker gadgets: a 170 HP training dummy. You can use it to improve your combat skills but also to distract monters. The monster will attack the dummy and you can hit it without fear (unless you do to much dmg then the monster will turn and attack you).

Ok now about the paladin. The level 1 paladin we saw started near the huge cathedral that we have seen in many screenshots. He had a hammer, holy light and holy strike (a skill that involes him jumping up with both hands on his hammer and wacking a monster infront of him. There is a big flash when he hits). He also had the basic skills of talents of dodge and block (defensive talents)

At second level he got access to 2 low level auras, devotion and healing (+armor and +regen for him and his party).

Well I think thats all I've got. I asked about release date but all they could say was they were "aiming for 2004" Still the game looks atleast 90% finished. Only one thing I saw still had placeholder art. I can't wait!
1er poste :

Laissez-moi vous donner un certain conseil : ne regardez jamais une copie d'écran de WOW de nouveau. Ce jeu a semblé absolument étonnant dans la personne. C'est le jeu est graphiquement parfait à mon avis. Les copies d'écran ne donnent pas à cette justice de jeu un particule.

J'ai crée un Pallouf de niveau 6 (tout par quete) et me suis amusé avec un niveau 20 pour environ une heure et demi . Le sorcier était badazz (??) . N'avait jamais tant d'amusement. John Meyer me parlait du rituel appellent qui a été juste mis dans pour le sorcier. Le sorcier intiates le charme et deux autre groupe canalise leur énergie et ils peuvent appeler un joueur à n'importe où sur la carte. Aussi, le règne de feu est la plupart de charme(période) de badazz que j'ai jamais vu. Il a un rayon AOE Le rayon et fait des dégâts massifs - irréel. J'ai aussi remarqué, les Morts Vivant arrivent sous l'eau respirant ... mais je pense que nous le savions déjà. C'est juste une conjecture, mais je pense qu'il fera(sera) assez dur au solo dans de hauts niveaux dans ce jeu. L'aggro est assez fou et le niveau 14 + les foules me poussaient des cris assez mal de temps en temps. Mais nous verrons.

Leur niveau plus haut Pally ne travaillait pas à l'époque donc j'ai créé un nouveau. Sur le champ, j'avais déjà une recherche .. alors une autre recherche ... prospère(gronde) alors je suis le niveau deux. Les 5 premiers niveaux que j'ai gagnés, je n'ont jamais dû s'asseoir et se reposer(rester). Il a été tout vite arpenté. Tandis que le Paladin peut utiliser des Épées et d'autres armes, il peut Se spécialiser (pour utiliser ses points de talent) pour lever son 2ème Marteau ou l'habileté(la compétence) de Maque ou ses dégâts de charme(période) ou ses dégâts à mort vivant ou des bêtes. Ce jeu possédera l'industrie MMO pendant beaucoup d'années.

Je ne comprends pas vraiment pourquoi ce jeu n'est pas sorti encore. Je pourrais de juré je jouais un produit final. Anarchy Online, tout de suite, n'est pas aussi lisse que WOW dans cette version Alpha prétendue. De c Bien sûr le étaient supplémentaire ambigu et ne donnerait pas même de conjecture pour la date de sortie! Je retourne à coup sûr demain après-midi et je ferai(serai) definetely essayer plus des classes.

Oh encore un chose... Les gnomes obtiennent la résistance de GEL comme le trait racial.

A oublié d'ajouter, j'ai vu la démonstration de (??) En ligne de La terre après que j'ai été fait à la cabine WOW .... c'était assez pathétique. Je n'ai vraiment aucun autre mot pour décrire que l'expérience vilaine. Ils ne pouvaient pas même répondre à la moitié de mes questions - pathétique.

Bon j'ai arrangé quelques truc paske cété vraiment mauvais, et jai pas tt traduit J'ai utilisé un traducteur (mé bon j'ai du me retapé la moitié :/)
premier texte:

Citation :
laissez moi vous donner un conseil: ne mattez plus jamais un seul screenshot de WoW. Ce jeu est absolument magnifique à voir tourner et est selon moi parfait graphiquement. Les différents screenshots ne rendent pas justice à ce jeu.

J'ai monté un palouf humain jusqu au lvl 6 (qu'en faisant des quêtes) et je me suis marré avec un undead warlock lvl 20 pendant une heure et demie. Le warlock vous trou le cul. je ne me suis jamais autant amusé. John Meyer me parlait du rituel d'invocation qui a été implémenté dernièrement pour le Warlock. Le Warlock débute un sort, puis deux autres membres du groupe (de n'importe quelle classe) apportent leur énergie, ainsi ils peuvent invoquer un joueur n'importe où sur la carte. Le sort Reign of Fire est le sort qui vous trou le plus le cul que j'ai jamais vu. Il a un immense radius Aire d'effet et fait des dommages énormes - irréel. J'ai aussi noté que l'Undead à l'aptitude de pouvoir respirer sous l'eau... mais je crois qu'on le savait déjà. Il ne s'agit que de moi, mais je crois qu'il est ardu de solo dans les derniers niveaux de jeu. L'Aggro est assez délire, et les mobs lvl 14+ me sautaient dessus méchemment assez souvent. Mais bon on verra.

Le plus gros palouf de démonstration ne marchait pas aujourd'hui [note: l'alpha de demonstration allait jusqu au lvl 25. les persos plus gros n'étaient pas jouables] alors j'en ai créé un nouveau. Dès le début j'ai fait une quête, puis une autre, et hop je suis lvl 2. Pendant les 5 premiers niveaux je ne me suis jamais assis ou reposé UNE SEULE FOIS. C'était vraiment génial. Le Paladin a la possibilité d'utiliser des Epées et d'autres armes, il peut se spécialiser (en utilisant ses Talents Points) en Marteau 2 Mains et en compétence des Maces, ou en ses sorts offensifs, ou encore en ses dommages contre les Morts Vivants ou bêtes. Ce jeu va tout simplement dominer le secteur des MMORPG pour des années.

Je ne comprends tout simplement pas pourquoi ce jeu n'est aps encore sorti. J'aurait pu jurer que je jouais à un produit fini. Anarchy Online, actuellement, n'est pas aussi paufiné que WoW alors qu'elle est en une version Alpha. Biensur ils ont été très fermés et discrets sur la date de la sortie ! Je retournerai demain apres midi et je vais essayer de récupérer plus d'infos sur les classes.

Une chose encore... les Gnomes ont une resistance au froid, une habilité raciale.

J'ai oublié d'ajouter que je suis ensuite allé voir une demo de Middle Earth Online juste apres être sorti du stant de WoW... le résultat était assez pathétique. Je n'ai tout simplement pas d'autres mots pour décrire cette horrible expérience. Ils ne pouvaient même pas répondre à la moitié de mes questions... ridicule.

2eme post:

Les queslques premieres quêtes des premiers niveaux sont plutot basiques (comme on l'attendait) mais ils sont à caractere tres pratique. Par exemple ma premiere quete a été de parler au capitaine McBride... ca m'a pris 10 secondes. La seconde quete était de tuer 7 kobolts dans les bois au nord du petit fort où j'ai commencé. En quelques minutes j'étais lvl 2 avec un nouveau pantalon, une cuirasse de cuir, des bottes et des bracelets. Aucun temps mort ou presque.

En ce qui concerne le warlock ca a été une autre histoire. J'ai obtenu une quete assez interessante qui m'a fait entrer dans un donjon. Ca a pris 2 secondes à charger la zone. Les monstres a l interrieur étaient vraiment forts et vous niquaient la gueule, impossible que qqun puisse solo ces bestioles. Dnas le donjon il y a des mini quetes le long du chemin.
c pas exactement ca mais l essentiel y est
Pour les interressés de WOW et de FT, il s'est aussi dit cela :

World of warcraft is being displayed at Gen Con this weekend and the devs are there to show it off, one person asked about 1.13 and this is what the Dev said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
I asked him about patch 1.13 and the orc campaign acts II and III and he said it should be out very soon since they only have to finalize the foriegn language versions. So look for that probably next week!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thar ya go! peobably next week!

C'est peu probable, mais ca donne de l'espoir
Citation :
Provient du message de Kostorn
Résumé :
Lui content
Lui TUETOULéMECHAN
Lui pas aimer les zautre jeu ..
Lui trouver boooooooo wow

voila l'orthographe retranscrit bien la mentalité de ce ... joueur ?
Je le pense aussi.
Citation :
Provient du message de Fenrill_the_Wall
" Each race can emote voices that the rest of the world can hear..like help, oom, heal, cheer, roar etc. "
Si il y a un point que personnellement je retiendrais de ces exemples de tests, c'est celui-ci.
Des emotes sonores!
Imaginer mon Tauren "beugler" et être entendu des mes alliés et ennemis. Savoir en plein combat grâce au son qu'un de mes alliés et en mauvaise posture, ou qu'il a vu une arrivée de nouveau adversaire, c'est sans doute qu'un "détail"... mais bon sang ! C'est un détail que j'apprécie d'hors et déjà.
C'etait pas des propos anti américain mais une critique fondee, les americains on un vocabulaire nettement moin riche que celui de leur homologues anglais, de plus preuve a l'appuis leur enseignement est desastreux ( et ce sont les premier a faire cette constatation ) donc la remarque etait justifiee.

Pour ceux qui doutent lisez ce qu'il a ecrit.
Mais on est pas là pour parler des joueurs américains et les américains en eux-meme encore moins, à moins qu'ils veuillent un serveur en commun avec les européens...

Apparement cette charmante personne au vocabulaire peu dévellopé mais qui a quand meme tester notre cher WoW nous montre que c'est quand meme un jeu de bourrin et que ça se fait pas trop dans la finesse apparement.
Citation :
Provient du message de Loupilou
C'etait pas des propos anti américain mais une critique fondee, les americains on un vocabulaire nettement moin riche que celui de leur homologues anglais, de plus preuve a l'appuis leur enseignement est desastreux ( et ce sont les premier a faire cette constatation ) donc la remarque etait justifiee.

tu veux pas non plus donner les clous avec le fouet ?

Par contre , vu ce qu'il dit sur Règne du feu , j'espere que les mages ne seront pas trop puissants
Citation :
Provient du message de Loupilou

Tout était dans la formulation de la remarque .
De toute façon fondée ou pas ce n'est pas le thème du fil donc on se recadre sur le sujet s'il-vous-plaît.
\o/
wee vas y twilight, ban les tous :x

Faudrait peut etre changer le titre du post en "Gen Con, Post(s) des joueurs Americains"
j'ai essayé mais ca marche pas.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés