[Actu] Nintendo Switch, un avenir incertain

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :
Publié par Tartichevre
D'accord sauf sur ça, il faut vraiment que Nintendo mettent le packet pour faire des jeux sur mesures incontournables car les éditeurs tiers non pas l'air de vouloir tenter l'expériences, et prendre des risques.
Prendre des risques, effectivement pour le moment on sent un côté frileux de la part des tiers ... Par contre ils ont l'air malgré tout de vouloir tenter l'expérience en proposant un maximum de portage. On pensera à Rayman Legends par exemple, Fifa, les Dragon Quest Heroes et j'en passe. Si Rayman a pu voir le jour sur mobile et Fifa aussi (du moins il me semble, j'aime tellement pas les jeux de foot que j'en ai foutrement rien mais il me semble quand même ^^), Dragon Quest Heroes est lui impossible à mettre en format mobile/tablette ... Donc oui la Switch a certes une config proche d'une tablette/smartphone, mais elle est pensée tout autrement et c'est je pense l'important.
Il y a déjà des reviews du futur sur amazon.co.uk, si vous souhaitez un vrai avis de la console
Citation :
Publié par Bofz
Il y a déjà des reviews du futur sur amazon.co.uk, si vous souhaitez un vrai avis de la console
Mdr :

Citation :
My name is Luke, I am a time traveller from the year 2020. In 2017 Nintendo launched their new console: the Nintendo switch… one month later, in a shock announcement, Sega announced the Dreamcast 2. The release of the “Dreamiercast” created a rift right through the gaming community, thus beginning the second Nintendo vs Sega war….

Everyone picked a side. It was calm in the beginning, just the usual Facebook keyboard battles… “Mario is just a fat plumber who can’t run fast”…”Sonic can’t even fix a boiler”… admittedly these arguments were not the most creative…

Sadly, things quickly escalated into violence in the streets. Over the last 3 years I’ve lost many… too many to count. I was in my underground bunker, hoping that the roof would continue to hold through the next round of bombings. I was alone… I couldn’t let anyone else see my dark secret… a secret I was too scared to reveal… I owned both consoles. I thought it was logical, that way I could play all the best games, surely I could be on both sides right?

I wasn’t the only one. Phil owned both too, he shouted about it to everyone, claiming he’d found enlightenment. Instead of becoming the saviour he believed himself to be, he became the enemy to both sides, and they (literally) ripped him apart in the streets.

I knew I had to do something… to find a way to save everyone. The only way was to go back in time and stop the Dreamiercast from ever launching. It was too late for the switch, Nintendo would just do something else, but it wouldn’t take much to stop Sega and convince them they should stay as software developers.

Using components from both consoles I created a time machine. I travelled back to 2015 and went straight to Sega with a new idea- Sonic Mania. The idea was so genius that they immediately abandoned project Dreamiercast and put all their resources into Sonic Mania. The war was prevented, I saved everyone.

Sadly, as the Dreamiercast no longer exists in your future, my time machine has ceased to exist also, meaning I have been trapped in your time ever since.

I thought I was the only one… until now. Seeing these 70+ reviews for the Nintendo switch has made me realise that there must have been others who have also tried the console and then travelled back in time and left a review of what it was like. To you all I say- hello my brothers, I am sure you fought well. Together we will help shape a more united future.

Anyway, I’ve gone off track from my review… the Nintendo switch was a fun console - 3/5.
Je sais, j'avais link le screen de la console ouverte par ce site allemand y'a une semaine mais pas leurs rumeurs vu qu'ils ont pas vraiment démonté la console et encore moins fait des tests la dessus.
Ils ont juste publié ça pour se faire de la pub et certains sites fr mais pas tous heureusement se sont fait avoir dont Nintendo master.
Effectivement c'est un GPU custom, il ne doit donc pas avoir le model marqué sur la puce physiquement..
je conçois donc, avoir soulignée cette news a tord
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés