[Actu] Clarifications sur les changements apportés avec Les Ténèbres Soutteraines

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Vikchill a publié le 5 décembre 2014 cette actualité sur le site Destiny :

Citation :
https://jolstatic.fr/www/captures/1510/9/100439-240.jpg
La sortie prochaine de la première extension de Destiny Les Ténèbres Souterraines est au cœur de la chronique de Bungie de cette semaine. Les récentes publications ont suscité une lever de bouclier de la part de nombreux joueurs, et Bungie doit faire dans la pédagogie et l'explication de texte.

Avant de vous dévoiler la chronique hebdomaire de Bungie, publiée ce jeudi 4 décembre sur le site officiel du studio, profitons de ces quelques heures laissées à nous par le froid hivernal...

Une réaction ? Une analyse ? Une question ? Ce fil de discussion est à votre disposition.
[Actu] Weekly Update - 12/04/2014
J'ai laisser le temps a Vik mais il avait pas envie

Hop , de bonne nouvelles, même si certaine etait déja connu :

Citation :
This week at Bungie, we made final preparations for the first expansion of Destiny.

With the first update, the cheers roared: Exotic Weapons! An end to crate farming! Two shadowy figures that have been locked in a duel to become the chief villain in Destiny (you know them as Atheon and The Cryptarch) both learned how to better behave in the presence of players.

Then, we telegraphed the next update - the one that will land with The Dark Below. With some help from our friends at Game Informer, we released some details about upgrade paths, new economies, and escalating Light levels. That news was met with a more complicated reaction (more on that below).

The release of the Dark Below will mark the three-month anniversary of the launch of Destiny. Inside our walls, it’s hard to believe such a short time has passed. It feels like an odyssey. Much has happened. We’ve witnessed the birth of new community of players who have defeated all the foes of our creation. Throughout their campaign, they’ve come together to find their collective voice.

We’ve listened. We’ve adapted. The Dark Below will be the twelfth update to Destiny. We’re ready for the next act.

See you in the Hellmouth. If we don’t, we’ll still see you in the Tower. No Guardians will be left behind. All will have new choices to make as they expand on their legend.

Can You Hear Me Now?

When change is afoot, misinformation can run rampant. I saw plenty of it as people digested and debated the upgrade reveals that landed yesterday...

“I can only upgrade one existing Exotic a week?”
No, Xûr will have many of them in stock.

“Is Xûr the only way to obtain new Exotics?”
No. They’ll drop as part of new loot tables.

“So I have to buy new content to keep up?”
No. All players will have options to progress.

“Is the upgrade automatic?”
No. You’ll choose where you invest the effort.

“Does this make all my gear worthless?”
No! I’ll be holding onto my Dead Orbit Heavy.

Confusion intensified. I rushed to update our blog with some more granular information. When coveted weapons are at stake, misinformation cannot stand (man), hence the hasty typing. Amidst the flurry of activity, to make the morning even better, I delivered this gem to the Internet:

Let’s talk about why this is the worst Tweet I have ever sent in my life:
I am Tweeting at myself, like a crazy person
The issue is not linked for maximum confusion
The genuine article “is” should be “are”
It looks like I’m telling the player they are wrong

Let me get this straight. The player is never “wrong.” I believe that down to my bones. At Bungie, I represent to the developers what you say without prejudice. Lesson learned: Never Tweet when you’re in a hurry.

Sorry about the confusion. What do you say, Internet. Still want to be friends? If so, join me in an exploration of our plans in greater detail.

Scoring Them Upgrades

Let’s talk a little bit more about what’s motivating this new economy designed to propel the evolution of your Guardian and the arsenal at your disposal. Here are the facts:

Destiny will continue to provide new ways to evolve
Your existing items will still be effective in any encounter
The Dark Below will contain exclusive options to level up
More powerful Exotics will drop, or be sold by Xûr
More powerful Legendaries will drop, or be sold by vendors
More powerful Raid gear will drop - and more often!
More predictable options will upgrade beloved Exotics
Exotic upgrades purchased from Xûr replace weaker items
Exotic upgrade paths require much less time and material
An upgraded Exotic is more powerful right out of the box

If you’re a Level 30, you’re ready to tackle Crota’s End on Day One (more on that below). If you like your weapons just the way they are, you are welcome to keep them that way. You’ll find that they’re still enormously effective in just about any tactical scenario – even Iron Banner (more on that below).

In the months to come, your quest to become more powerful will have more avenues that lead to satisfaction. The last thing we wanted was for you to look at your favorite gun or helmet and decide that it had become obsolete. Since the reveal, we’ve read a lot of ideas for how this could have been done better. Your feedback is clear: The time you have invested in your stuff should be respected.

That conversation is already raging internally, as it always does. In the meantime, the existing plan is in place to make sure that, as consumers of The Dark Below start to become even legendier, those who don’t opt in aren’t left behind. We’re making these options available to everyone, whether they own Expansion I or not.

As always, the best way to evolve your Guardian in Destiny is to tackle new challenges and earn new rewards. We’re eager to see how you feel about this system once you’ve seen it in practice. If the past three months have proved anything, it’s that anything can (and often does) change in Destiny.

You’re a part of that process, so keep talking to us.

The Constant Gardeners

We’re touching a lot of code with our updates right now. Sometimes, squashing one bug can scare another out from cover. Here are the known issues we’ve discovered since the last time you installed an update, along with what we’re doing about them.

Pocket Infinity
Charges too quickly after the first shot
Fix in progress, to be released in a future update
Daily Event Reward Packages
No longer delivered by the Postmaster after a Public Event
Will be fixed automatically in The Dark Below update
All players will receive the fix when Expansion I goes live

Stay tuned! If the fix is not in the update pipeline, it’s being prepped and giftwrapped. Never hesitate to report these little buggers right here. We have a passion for tending to our garden.

Show. No. Mercy.

We’ve explored a lot of ways that Expansion I will change Destiny. Weapons. Gear. Even Relic Iron. But what about the Crucible?

So glad you asked. We’ve saved that for last. Design Lead Lars Bakken has the answers. He says…

Destiny is an ever changing and growing game. We're excited that you're along for the ride. Here's a look ahead at the Crucible through the end of the year.

Slaughter Rules
Live right now!
In the event of a massacre, all parties are returned to orbit at the conclusion of the match
Team-based playlists
If one team is grossly under-performing, the session is dissolved in favor of matchmaking
Rumble playlist
If three or more players are grossly under-performing, the session is dissolved in favor of matchmaking

Public Playlists
Limited-time playlists (Salvage and Combined Arms) will be available to all players
Bastion and First Light have moved out of Control and Clash to Combined Arms

Premium Playlists
New Playlists will let you play new content right away
Playlists will require The Dark Below to enter
Each week, we'll have two additional Premium Playlists
Week One will be Clash and Rumble on new maps
Rotators will change each week
New experimental modes to be included!

Iron Banner!
Lord Saladin returns to the Tower on December 16th
He’ll reset Event Standings – like a new season
Level 31 inventory can be earned by winners
The Dark Below will not be required to compete

You read that right. The Iron Lords shall return. They will welcome all challengers. Lars also promises me that he’ll detail the experiments happening in the PvP labs before the beakers start to bubble over.

Crota's End-game

[graphic withheld for maximum mystery]

On your marks. Another Raid is about to become available. Get set. Both PrimeGuard and Invigorate are preparing to defend their world first titles – with many other gunslingers waiting in the wings. In order to Go, you’ll need the following:
The Dark Below
A Fireteam sorted for battle
A Level 30 Guardian to lead them
Cunning, bravery, and survival instincts

The race begins on December 9th at 1AM Pacific Time. You will not need to complete the other Missions, Quests, Bounties, or Strikes first. The Raid will beckon at Zero Hour.

Good luck. We’ll be staying up late to watch.

Kicking the Hornets' Nest

Been getting stung by error codes? The Destiny Operations Team has the smoke bombs we need to pacify the little devils that get in between you and your fun. Here’s that the beekeepers have been up to these past few days.

During the most recent Destiny Update, players noticed an increase in WASP errors. Power-cycling your router and maintaining a secure, wired connection are the best remedies. We know that this won’t always resolve the issue, and our team is actively investigating a solution. We’ll keep players up to date on our WASP page.

Players have reported the inability to gain weekly rewards. We are aware of this issue and are investigating the cause. Please keep us informed by posting on the #Help forum.

We've seen numerous reports from players who are unable to receive their Tumbler Sparrow. The storefront description for The Dark Below is incorrectly labeled, indicating that the Tumbler is available immediately after purchase. This is incorrect, as this offer becomes available starting December 9th. This issue has been forwarded to the proper parties. Sorry for the confusion. If you have purchased any other edition of Destiny that comes with the Expansion Pass and cannot access your Sparrow, we have an article that can help you redeem your item.

Lastly, we added a fix that resulted in a 70% decrease in BEE/FLY/LION errors. If you’re still seeing BEE we have one other major update on the BEE/FLY/LION family in the works.

Their workload is like a safari, only there isn’t a soul on the planet that wants us to spare our prey. We’ll hunt them down where they live and mount them to our wall. Even the fruits and vegetables.

This concludes the final Weekly Update of the first age of Destiny.

Soon, some of you will soon face what lurks in The Dark Below. If you’re not accepting Eris’s call to war against the Hive and their dark God, you’re still welcome to browse the new wares in the Tower. If you’ve been struggling to reach Level 30, a whole new path is about to become illuminated by green flames.

Between now and then, we’ll be in Vegas. There’s a coming-out party planned for Crota, and some special guests are invited. Let’s hope the random numbers are kind to us.

See you next week, in the Tower or beyond in places unknown.
Je traduit la partie en gras qui est sans aucun doute la plus intéressante :

- Destiny va continuer a nous proposé différente manière d'évolué
- Nos items actuel continuerons a être interessant sur tout les points
- The Dark Below contiendra des options exclusive de leveling
- Les Exo vendu et Looté seront plus puissant (Ce qui clos le débat houleux entre Vik et Sash)
- Les leg subiront le même sort
- Les Leg de raid seront pluis puissant (Un peu normal non ?) et Looterons plus souvent (Ne s'applique pas au caveau de verre !)
- Les perk exotique seront plus prévisible
- Les Ancien Exo vendu par Xur le seront dans leurs version upscalé (Au cas ou y'avais encore un doute par rapport a y'a 4 lignes)
- Les ressources et le temps neccesaire au maxage d'un exo sont réduit, j'imagines que par temps ils veulent dire experience
- Et enfin, un Exotique Upscalé via Xur sera remis a 0 dans son exp mais déja plus puissant en terme de dégats (301 s'il joue les troll )

Ha et la Legion de fer reviendra le 16 décembre, et lootera des item 31 (donc pas max, cette fois ci).

On s'en doutait mais le DLC sera dispo Demain à 10h.

J'ai dans l'idée qu'il est déja sur nos consoles (via les 2x2.4Go des precedent patchs) et que demain il va se débloqué tout seul, comment pendant la beta pour ceux qui y ont participé.

Dernière modification par [0]Draki ; 08/12/2014 à 16h10.
Mais c'est rien, faut pas.

Par contre, info: il y a un patch de 1Mo à DL. J'ai été etonne d'abord de voir que j'étais en 1.0.3 (je pensais qu'on était en 1.1) et aussi de voir que les niveaux des quêtes epiques avaient été augmentees: la quotidienne est passée de 28 Max a 30 max.
Citation :
Publié par slygneur
Il y a écrit : " achèvement d'une quête eris "

Il me manque juste la quête violette avec xur , si je dois attendre vendredi pour raid la galère ^^
Il y a déjà des gars qui se la pètent montrent du stuff de raid sur twitter, c'est du mytho ou pas du coup ?
Citation :
Publié par Nicolionheart
Il y a déjà des gars qui se la pètent montrent du stuff de raid sur twitter, c'est du mytho ou pas du coup ?
J'ai vu ça aussi, je te confirme que c'est bien du loot de raid, pas mal de team tentent le world first completion, j'ai vu pas mal de photos des nouveaux coffres raid aussi donc ça ne m'étonnerais pas que certains ai déjà quelques pièces d'équipements.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés