Sneak peek : Nami, un nouveau support débarque !

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Citation :

Hey folks,

As I’ve been hinting at for a little while now, the next champion is our new support character. While we’ll get to the details on her in the next few days, I wanted to pull back the curtain on what “support champion” means when we set out to create one.

First up, let’s discuss the differences between support characters, and the lane assignment of support – they overlap a lot, but they’re not the same:

Support characters are defined by being assisters and enablers for their allies – this is the core “support psychology” we want to achieve. Good examples of these characters are Janna, Lulu or Sona.
Support as a lane role is any character that can thrive on less gold, and has a strong lane presence – either offensively or defensively. Characters from the previous definition often fit here, but other characters go here a lot. For example: Leona is a tank, but plays the support role in a team. Alistar is a little of both because he’s a great linebacker.

So, with that out of the way: when we talk about a support character (like Nami – the new one!) we mean the first definition. Zyra, while able to play the support role, is not a support champion by these definitions – she’s more like a mage with an off-spec.

So, why should you care about Nami? Let me tell you!

She brings a combination of defensive utility (including a way to heal in combat situations!) and offensive “set-up”
She’s the water caster that you’ve anticipated for a long time – with a support leaning
She’s a regal mermaid – an archetype I think we can agree is a needed addition to the League lineup
Her offensive setup features a skillshot-style paradigm, something supports have only really had with Lulu; we wanted to expand a bit
While this is the concept art and the final has changed (as all concepts do through development), she’s drawn by the ridiculously talented Gem Lim

We’ve learned a lot of lessons from our supports, and think Nami shows how we can make a character who satisfies the core support psychology, and is healthy for the game. And with our commitment to developing a variety of champions, you’ll be seeing more supports coming next year – so this is far from the last example of that.

Look for more exact details, including skills and more art, in the upcoming days – and you will be able to check out Nami on the Public Beta Realm soon, too.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2801565

ENFIN!

Pas convaincu par l'apparence mais bon, w&s
Sneak peek : Nami, un nouveau support débarque !
Citation :
Hey folks,

As I’ve been hinting at for a little while now, the next champion is our new support character. While we’ll get to the details on her in the next few days, I wanted to pull back the curtain on what “support champion” means when we set out to create one.

First up, let’s discuss the differences between support characters, and the lane assignment of support – they overlap a lot, but they’re not the same:

Support characters are defined by being assisters and enablers for their allies – this is the core “support psychology” we want to achieve. Good examples of these characters are Janna, Lulu or Sona.
Support as a lane role is any character that can thrive on less gold, and has a strong lane presence – either offensively or defensively. Characters from the previous definition often fit here, but other characters go here a lot. For example: Leona is a tank, but plays the support role in a team. Alistar is a little of both because he’s a great linebacker.

So, with that out of the way: when we talk about a support character (like Nami – the new one!) we mean the first definition. Zyra, while able to play the support role, is not a support champion by these definitions – she’s more like a mage with an off-spec.

So, why should you care about Nami? Let me tell you!

She brings a combination of defensive utility (including a way to heal in combat situations!) and offensive “set-up”
She’s the water caster that you’ve anticipated for a long time – with a support leaning
She’s a regal mermaid – an archetype I think we can agree is a needed addition to the League lineup
Her offensive setup features a skillshot-style paradigm, something supports have only really had with Lulu; we wanted to expand a bit
While this is the concept art and the final has changed (as all concepts do through development), she’s drawn by the ridiculously talented Gem Lim

We’ve learned a lot of lessons from our supports, and think Nami shows how we can make a character who satisfies the core support psychology, and is healthy for the game. And with our commitment to developing a variety of champions, you’ll be seeing more supports coming next year – so this is far from the last example of that.

Look for more exact details, including skills and more art, in the upcoming days – and you will be able to check out Nami on the Public Beta Realm soon, too.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2801565

Ce champion promet énormément. Ne serait-ce que parce qu'on aura enfin notre char eau

Plutôt défensive à priori, sans trop l'être vu que Riot ne veut pas d'une Soraka bis ou autre.
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Message supprimé par son auteur.
Citation :
Publié par Bya
I'm ready.

3113014429_1_11_P6ZP2Oq4.gif
Je m'attendais trop a voir une rousse avec des gros b2obz moi aussi .

Hâte d'en savoir plus sur leur concept mermaid .
(Me demande si elle va ce déplacer a la Casso , du mal a m'imaginer comment une sirène peut avancer autrement hors de l'eau)
Le casque de Diana/Syndra/Nami, on est d'accord que c'est le même ?

Sinon cool nouveau support, avec la refonte Karma qui inc et celle des summoners, ca va être la fête ds la Botlane
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés