[Actu] GC 2012 - Trois nouvelles classes jouables dans Aion 4.0

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
Ca fait bizarre de lire 4.0 alors que la 3.0 est arrivée il n'y a que quelques jours.

Et si je ne suis qu'un petit nouveau sur Aion (environ 4 mois), je le trouve pas mort. Je n'ai pas de base de comparaison avec ce que ça a pu être avant, mais quand on arrive d'Argo online avec ses 95 connectés en soirée y'a foule ici.

En revanche vue la quantité de rvr, ils devraient envisager une fusion de serveurs parce que les 4 nouvelles fortos 3 fois par jour + les fortos Gelkmaros 2 fois par jour (je crois) + le rvr abysse une fois par jour... ça fait beaucoup et du coup le rvr abysse est totalement mort depuis des semaines sur Suthran coté asmo.
Le rvr abysse est amené à mourir de toute, à part la divine (pour les rush quêtes) et éventuellement les fortos supp (qui sont quand même déjà bien mortes :') ), le rvr gelk et tiamat sont les principales zones d'activités. Les gens se dirigient sur ce qui rapporte des médailles pour le stuff true pvp, et c'est pas les abysses qui aident à ça.

Je vois pas ce qui peut ramener du pvp en abysse hors divine en fait, ou comment ils peuvent redonner de l'intérêt aux abysses.
Citation :
Publié par Primura
A la prochaine mise à jour il y aura des platines.
Inutiles, ça vient pas pour les platines a ingisson déjà

Citation :
Publié par Pinpux
Il ont qu'à mettre Légion qui se balade dans les abysses, des sceaux et des diams sur les mobs et des vendeurs à l'entrée
Mais pas de démon carapaces alors !
Voila des spéculations sur le patch 4.0 d aion.
L article provient du site us massively

Citation :
Last week, I dared venture into the realms of speculation about Aion's future, spurred by the announcement regarding update 4.0. Are my musings simply wishful thinking? Perhaps. But you can't blame me -- NCsoft started it! Until that point, I hadn't really given much thought to the next big thing. After all, we haven't even seen patch 3.5 yet (more on that next week), and I personally haven't finished the latest content. However, update information is like cheesecake bites: One morsel just doesn't cut it. You want more!

So now that the floodgates of Aion 4.0 conjecture have opened, what else might come into the world of Atreia besides the three new classes? In the absence of official word, I have created my own list of features. And topping that list are a few things we have actually seen before; in my opinion, NCsoft should get to cranking out more of the content teased back in 2009 in the famed Visions of the Future trailer.

It's time to start delivering on more of those promises made to Aion players so long ago. That means two-person mounts, more regional season changes, and the chance to boldly go where no Deava has gone before:

Under the sea!

And I don't mean with a singing crab (although that might be amusing). I am talking about whole new zones to explore chock-full of content, quests, and pretty things to go ooh and ahh over. Major expansion-y updates to the game should include new areas, and Assault on Balaurea already took Daevas to the outer crust of the world. So what's left? I propose that 4.0 will take Daevas into the seas.

Perhaps this is the patch/expansion that will introduce underwater realms and combat as shown in that long-ago tease... I mean, trailer. Swimming would become a part of Daevas' lives. We already have bikinis, wetsuits, and snorkels in-game as well as some lovely beaches. Why not add the ability to use them? And as an added bonus, those swordfish swords might actually make a bit of sense!

Taking Daevas under the waves would be one of the best boosts to the game. Talk about the opportunity to add more eye-candy! This would add a whole new environment to fill with vegetation, mobs, and possibly introduce another long-lost race like the Reians. Can't you just see some Balaur-maids swimming about under the waves, luring Daevas to their doom? I am sure I wouldn't be the only Daeva excitedly exploring every nook and cranny of this new realm.

Besides just adding new things to see, the new area would create many new things to do. New fortresses filled with quests, new dungeons to crawl, and even more PvP fortresses to conquer would all be a part of the underwater adventures. And let's not forget filling the aisles of the BlackCloud Market place. Think about it -- some underwater mounts or pets that can accompany Daevas only when submerged, like seahorses, could be offered. It could be quite a boon to the cash shop.

Of course, new mechanics would need to be put in place in order for Daevas to be able to swim through the depths. It really would be great to venture farther into the world, exploring those places that are currently off-limits. On the downside, I can see water-breathing having the same restrictive timer as flight.

Sailing, takes me away

And lest we focus only on being under the seas, what about on them? Giving Daevas a ship to sail off into the sunset opens up even more possibilities for expansion and new areas. Whole new continents and islands could be added in, both large and small. And don't forget sailing a ship is pretty dang cool in itself. There are plenty of boat models already in game, so it's not like extra concept art is needed.

Ships could also introduce the possibility of naval combat -- if not immediately in 4.0, then in one of its successors like 4.1 or 4.5. Nothing wrong with adding some new flare to PvP, right?

Get outta my dreams

Get onto my... griffawn? It doesn't have to be the critters seen in the trailer; it could just as easily be a manta ray or any of a variety of choices, but it's about time that two-person mounts were introduced! This is another feature we know is possible because it has already been done. The sharptooth bike-look-a-like already has a seat built for two. So roll it on out to us already and hop on to take a little trip, take a little trip, take a little trip with me!

Rainy days and Mondays

OK, so there is already rain aplenty in many of the regions in Aion. Update 4.0 would be an awesome time to add changing seasons in all over the world, not just in housing zones. It may seem like a small thing, but having a dynamic weather system in a changing world helps things feel less stale. And it makes for spiffy screenshots!

The future's so bright

That looks like a pretty full plate for update 4.0, and that's not even accounting for any bug fixes! What do you think might be coming our way when that update actually hits? Share your predictions (or just your wishes) in the comments below. And join me next week as we take a look at an upcoming patch that actually has provided us with some info: patch 3.5.
Pourquoi pensez-vous à une quelconque évolution de classes existantes ?

Les 3 nouvelles classes pour moi auront le même schéma que par exemple :
Guerrier (1) - Gladiateur (2) - Templar (3)
Citation :
Publié par Lamoyant
Pourquoi pensez-vous à une quelconque évolution de classes existantes ?

Les 3 nouvelles classes pour moi auront le même schéma que par exemple :
Guerrier (1) - Gladiateur (2) - Templar (3)
Ça serait assez logique, j'ai pensé à la même chose au début. Mais ça voudrait dire que la classe "secrète" serait la classe (1) parce que je vois mal une classe utilisatrice d'instruments de musiques aller vers une évolution avec arme à feu ou inversement...
Pourquoi garder la classe (1) qui a le "moins d'intérêt" comme la classe mystère? Du coup j'ai de gros doutes sur cette idée.

Wait and see.
Nah , je pense que Aion va suivre le même shema que Lineage 2 .

Car 3 nouvelles classe qui n'aurait rien à voir avec les classe type d'Aion pourrait changer le jeu à jamais .
Les clercs kite déja assé bien en jouant au tower défense...

Laissez la harpe a nous templar , j'ai toujours voulu avoir un arc doit y avoir moyen de faire tout comme
Citation :
Publié par Atsura
Les clercs kite déja assé bien en jouant au tower défense...

Laissez la harpe a nous templar , j'ai toujours voulu avoir un arc doit y avoir moyen de faire tout comme
No way. Les templars ont déjà le sort "coup de bouclier" avec la 3.0 qui fait office de djembe à trois temps.
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés