[Actu] Questions aux équipes WAR.

Répondre
Partager Rechercher
je n'ai pas vu les questions qui ont été posé, ils ont parlé à "l'équipe" en charge des modifs de capi, "l'équipe" en charge des modifs de classe et il y avait même Paul Barnett .

On devrait rapidement avoir le compte rendu sur leurs différents blogs.
J'aurais voulu savoir s'il était prévu qu'un jour war, pour éviter le lag, fasse en sorte que l'on tape sur des noms et non pas des personnages ?

Une autre bonne idée pour éviter que l'effet de masse sur un objectif serait d'imposer des heures de quedoitonfaire.

Genre 20-21h prise de fort
21-22h scénario
22-23h métier
23h-24h forteresse si phase 20-21h réussie
et 0-1h capitale pour les plus valeureux.

Je suis sur que cela aurait un franc succès
Premier retour :
http://shadowwar.wordpress.com/2010/...ght/#more-1523

Citation :
I sit here in the Mythic studio under the sharp whip of Andy Belford after a multi-hour question and answer session with a host of members from the development team. So, this will be the 30 minute blog of information to give you as many of the answers I got as possible. Only when done, can I get the shackle unlocked from my ankle and return to the sweet sweet freedom of fresh air and alcohol. A giant thanks goes to Corrie Teadway, Keavan Freeman, Amber Turner, Mike Wyatt, James Casey, Sean Bosshardt, Steve Engle, and Nate Levy for sitting with us through what could only have been a torturous and tedious event for him.
For starters, I want to say that the entire team here has been incredible gracious and receptive to us. They were fielded many questions ranging from the mundane to the sensational, and they kept an even response to all of them as well as being as informative to an extent that I did not expect. Of course, there are areas that they couldn’t go into because the development process was not at the point to allow the answers, but as a whole, I was impressed at the candor.

I only have a very short period, so forgive the brevity here. This is only a portion of the questions asked and is mostly from the C&C side. I’ll talk more about the content team that we spoke with first in a follow-up post.
So, here are a list of straight copypasta answers I was able to get from the various twitter accounts. If you didn’t tweet me during this, you have noone but yourself to be blamed.
Theeriver: I know WAR is PVP-centric, but I’m a tank who likes to PvE once in a while, anything coming up in PvE land that will help the WAR
No comment.
Essentially, they are not at the point where they are going to be talking about any new PvE content at all as it relates to dungeons/encounters or what-have-you.
Slurms1: Destructible walls?
They are fabulous and awesome, but lots and lots of art problems. Thumb wrestling determines winners of this debate between art and content developers. There is a huge hurdle to be overcome when trying to create holistic structures and terrain that can be interacted with at the playerbase. Individual fixtures can easily be done as they are singular objects and handled on a case by case basis.
Akalukz: is instance hoping a thing of the past?
With the new city system, hoping instances will still technically be possible, but the penalties for doing so will be significant as to STRONGLY dissuade doing so.
WARTalk: will there be pug v premade city instances, if it’s instanced?
Zoning will work just as it down now for the city invasion.
There will be no difference from the current instance, so split warbands and groups will still be a possible side effect, but no specific systems were put in place to change the queuing system.
KesarinGorfang: I’ve had cultivating for about 4 months now, and I have seen 1 seed drop in all that time. Will the drop rate be fixed in 1.3.5?
Should be dropping some now, will look into the issue.
There may be some issues still, but if you have concerns or issues with them not dropping, your best is to leave feedback. Currently, the drop rate is VERY low and intended to be so.
tauronusAA stacking, will it get fixed?
The problem is the bonus how it applies, the new system is going to give increased NUMBER of swings as opposed to affecting swing time. I.E. – 100% will give double swings.
Nate Levy should be making a post about this now as I type, but the entire way that these enhancements are being handled is completely changing.
tauronusarmor debuffs still count twice while using assault stance/gas squig, fix in 1.3.5?
YES! *change your pants* it will directly pull off of your armor, so buffs AND debuffs will no longer be doubled.
Shadow Warriors everywhere will be rejoicing I’m sure at news of this, as well as Squig Herders (the ugly fungi). No more worries about debuffs being your death.
DankofAmericaagain =P, regarding Blackguards, are there any details you can go into on how you will be tweaking the class in 1.3.5 and beyond?
Not much in 1.3.5 nothing, overall more similar to the IB.
There are a lot of things going on with different classes, but as we all should have expected an answer like this. We know they want to improve dark protector more like oath friend. There are mirrors and classes that are out of skew and the intent is to make them as close as possible.
NynthEngi/Magus/SW seem to be the classes in most need of help/a clear role – will we see any changes in that direction in 1.3.5?
Not far off, a little under. They feel far off because the BW/Sorc are far high. They’d like to have both sides meet in the middle.
It seems like there is a general acceptance that the big nukers are over the top right now as far as group desirability and TTK, the other classes really just need to be brought up and have everyone meet in the middle.
ME Blackguard/Knights attacks for Murderous Wrath/Precision Strike percentile are not stacking with that from weapon skill.
More of an issue stats don’t stack with bonuses, WS then the ability. Not sure if they can or ARE going to fix it.
JustBlaze7208are SWs getting a mirror to Shooting With the Wind?
No immediate plans, they recognize the ranged “shooters” (SH, SW, Engi) need a little attention to help them better fill their role.
This is similar to the question above, and all the Combat & Careers questions in general, they really want to bring the classes closer together.
WARAyleenMarauders are now able to use real dual wield. How will mutations’ procs play with this? Will they be removed, proc or replace?
Procs will stay the same, as will graphic art.
The true dual wield will be purely a boon as far as I can see.
ZangulusWould you kindly ask if more focus will be put on RVR lakes, since currently the focus is on SCs due to Insignias.
Currently, they are working exclusively on revamping the actual city instance itself to make that an experience the players will enjoy. There were no specific proclamations of new RvR lake updates to bring players into it that resides outside of the city.
There are/were a LOT of questions that were asked outside of this, and many of them are going to be answered very shortly by Mythic themselves. So keep your eyes open to the Herald and focused for the news that will answer the largest bulk of your queries.
Also, Steve Engle is a great guy, but we found out he’s a mythical furry creature sold by chinese men in hole-in-the wall stores, be careful while you care for him.

Un deuxième :

http://www.weritsblog.com/2010/04/my...ay-1.html#more

Citation :
I actually arrived on time, the traffic gods must have been smiling on me. We picked up some fellow bloggers at the airport and grabbed some lunch. Back at the Mythic HQ, our first meeting was with some of their content developers.

The focus of this Q&A is on the upcoming city siege revamp. We did get to see some of it, and it should be a huge improvement over what we have currently. Now for some answers.

First, a general comment. The expansion question was, of course, asked. The answer was along the lines of: no comment, but they do have new content in the works.

All of the following answers are paraphrased by me, so do not read into them.
---------------------------

JustBlaze7208: Any plans to add new Dungeons?

No current plans.

tauronus: What is happening to the PvE bosses in the city siege?

Many have gone, some have stayed. They may not be how you remember them either and they possibly left some stuff.

Utopii: Are cities be being revamped for ORvR or are they still using a 48 man instance.

Cities will no longer use a 48 man instance.

tauronus: Will players still have to push the city into Stage 2?

Cities do have stages, but not like the way the current system uses.

tauronus: Will the city siege timer be 1 hour?

The city siege timer is variable in the new city system but in the same ballpark.

akalukz: Is instance hoping a thing of the past?

There will be penalties if players change instances.

wargrimnir: Will you be able to earn insignias and emblems from the city siege?

Yes, similiar to the way you do now.

WARAyleen: Any changes to the Stage 1 PQ Bosses?

Yes, Stage 1 has changed quite a bit.

tauronus: Will it finally pay off to defend your city?

Yes, very much so.

OneShard: Will cities still have the capture the flag mechanic?

Capture the what?
-------------------------------------

This is just the first batch of answers. We have to head out soon, so expect more tomorrow.
ça va bouger au niveau des classes aussi.

EDIT :

Troisième retour :
http://gaarawarrgabs.wordpress.com/2...ter-questions/

Citation :
Mythic Answers Your Twitter Questions!

April 8, 2010

tags: amber turner, andy belford, blaaagher invasion, corrie treadway, gaarawarr, hq, james casey, keavan freeman, mike wyatt, mykiel, mythic, nate levy, paul barnett, sean bosshardt, shadow-war, steven engle, twitter, war, Warhammer Online, werit
by gaarawarr

So we just wrapped up over three hours of non-stop Q&A with multiple different groups of Developers.
Topics ranged from the new City Siege to Combat & Careers to Itemization to Crafting and on.
Lots of straight answers, some evades (hehe), but overall very honest stuff.
Let’s take a look at some of what was directed to me via Twitter. Werit, Shadow-War and Mykiel are doing their own write-ups, so check their posts to get the rest of the information!
~Gaar

Round 1 – RvR and Content Team
We had a chance to talk to Corrie Treadway, Keaven Freeman, Amber Turner, Mike Wyatt, and James Casey.
Interlude
Paul Barnett hopped in long enough to say a few words, but then was called out before we could ask him any questions.
Round 2 – Combat & Careers and Itemization (Player Systems Team)
The second group saw James Casey sticking around and the addition of Nate Levy, Steven Engle and Sean Bosshardt.
And of course, Andy was there the whole time to keep the Devs from leaving the room help facilitate the conversation. Here’s the questions directed to me and the answers we got from them:
(Standard Disclaimer: All information obtained is subject to change during testing. Answers are semi-paraphrased in some cases as we didn’t have the time to parse all the audio.)
ArtieeWAR – Is the other instances going to still be a big factor if the city goes into stage 2?
Answer – Each individual instance determines its own fate. There is no such thing as a shared VP pool for the city sieges now.
WARAyleen – Okay, some way around strong groups (like leaving and rejoining scenarios) – or are you screwed in those situations (as in step 1)?
Answer – You can leave the instance you are in but there will be penalties involved that may not make it worth it. That’s up for you to decide.
JustBlaze7208 – Is there actually going to be a king fight or do we earn sov. through kills or some other mechanic.
Answer – There is, however, it’s like nothing you’ve seen in WAR before and remains 100% RvR-Driven.
_Varkeer – Will the set bonuses for sov gear be adjusted to make them worth wearing over tyrant? Especially the 6th,7th, and 8th bonuses.
Answer – Adjusting item that are already in the game is always dangerous, so it’s not something that is done lightly. The current focus is on the addition of new items like the Scenario Items. However, in the future, going back and looking at the older items is possible.
wargrimnir – How are we getting loots? Invader/Warlord/Sovereign split into three stages? Player drops? PQ chests? Divine materialization?
Answer – The new city siege passes out loot in the form of PQs, as we currently see in the game. Sort of. More information will be released very soon on this one!
cpodemayo – Will the Stage 2 instances, such as Bright Wizard College, be changed? If so, how?
Answer – The Warlord encounter has been COMPLETELY revamped and is nothing like you see in the game currently. It is 100% RvR-driven, like every aspect of the new City Siege.
WARAyeen – Will taking the enemy city to step 2 be more than just “who wins first/all PQs?” with the new system or is step 1 unchanged?
Answer – The City is going to be like nothing we have seen before. It has been completely revamped in all aspects.
ArtieeWAR – Is the city being redesigned removing the IC abyss?
Answer – Both the ability to punt people into the Abyss and the water in Altdorf will remain as is.
WARAyleen – Will there be rewards for defenders with invader or higher gear (e.g. royal/warlord) so they’ll get something for defending?
Answer – Yes… icon_wink.gif
JustBlaze7208 – Is there going to be new armor or weapons dropping from the city, also are the king weapons getting added in?
Answer – No new rewards have been added at this time.
WARAyleen – Any new ways to avoid spawn camping (esp. attackers’)? Siege weapons are useless due to ranged DDs and line of sight issues.
Answer – There are some changes that have been made to certain parts of the City Siege that will change how spawn camping is handled. That being said, if you’re getting beat down that bad, not much is going to help.
ShadowfaxWar – Will the instance mechanic be the same? i.e. the number of players per instance and a 1hr timer?
Answer - The way instances work and the time limit of the City has changed quite a bit. More info to be released soon!
Siberwulf – Are the plans for the Shaman/AM Mechanic totally scrapped now?
Answer – Pretty much, yeah.
ChObie – They going to make it just as useful for Shamans to be green/gork spec and put out heals that will actually keep people alive??
Answer – There’s always a trade-off in specs for characters. If you want to put out bigger heals, you have to spec for that.
ArtieeWAR – Any plans on adding some group survial abilities to IB since plate is going to be single target?
Answer – Not at this time, no.
_Varkeer – Will classes like the Archmage etc. ever be able to wield anything other than 2 hander staffs? like a wand and short sword/shield
Answer – Not likely. It would involve a huge amount of animation work alone.
WARAyleen – What are you devs’ most favourite careers? (Don’t dodge this question!)
Answer – Sean: Zealot, James: Swordmaster, Nate: *evade*evade*evade*flee*, Steven: *evade*evade*evade*flee*, Andy: lololololololololol
rudepox – Cloaks from tome unlocks. Why not make the patterns choosable like the title system?
Answer – It’s not something in the works, however everyone in the room loved the idea. Kudos rudepox!
————————-
Well, that’s all I can get done in the time allotted to us. I’m actually holding everyone back as I think they’re more or less done. hehe
Hit up the other bloggers’ sites for more information as I only posted what was asked directly to me.
Also check the Official Forums as we’ve been told more information is coming very soon! Yay!
Now, it’s time for some off-the-record stuff. icon_wink.gif
Have fun!
~Gaar
Le dernier :

http://mykielwar.wordpress.com/

Citation :
So the day is finally here, and the Dev Roundtable Discussion finally arrived. Players hit Twitter and started sending out their questions.
(Just paraphrasing atm, until the video and audio is done converting. I will not be able to post the audio or video currently)
Q: Is instance hoping a thing of the past with 1.3.5?
There will be penalties for leaving the instance
Q: Who are the new city siege changes primarily being aimed at? IE rr70+?
The new city changes are aimed to accommodate all players who meat the requirements to partake in the city siege/defense.
Q: Will there be incentives for the defenders to show up and defend during a siege?
Yes very much so.
Q: Is the amount of city sieges going to slow down with this patch or are they going to happen just as frequently?
There is currently no change in the T4 RvR Campaign.
(Just paraphrasing atm, until the video and audio is done converting. I will not be able to post the audio or video currently, I will be updating these answers further and adding more 1.3.5 City Changes from the Q&A later on tonight)
Q: Are White Lion’s getting any adjustments to the AP cost of Abilities?
Currently not at this time.
Q: How are choppas and slayers going to be homogenized? Right now each has something the other wants, and something the other calls op.
The Choppa and Slayer are the two most closely mirrored careers. Yes there are some aspects that differ among abilities but they are few in comparison to other careers.
Q: There any plans to get rid of the blue deamon that is spawned from Magus IFoC, it is a huge liability in most PVE situations.
Yes we are aware of this issue, and are looking at changing it in the near future.
Q: Dualwield classes can use two proc soul talismans in either hand weapon, but this isn’t possible for two handers, can this be changed?
We are aware of this issue, but it is low priority compared to other issues in game.
Yes I only posted a few of the questions and answers. That is because I am looking at finishing the post and podcast hopefully later on tonight.
There were more questions asked, and I am working to get the others up asap.
Until Later on tonight
r/s
M
Ce que je retiens (en même temps j'suis claqué).
La progression vers la phase 2 ne sera plus globale mais propre à chaque instance. Ce qui m'effraie un peu, c'est que pendant que certains auront réussi à la phase 2, les autres risquent de s'emmerder sec :x Par ailleurs, ça me paraît plus adapté
Y'aura quasiment plus de PvE.
La phase 1 subira aussi des tweaks, mais mineurs visiblement.
Ca sera super intéressant de venir défendre une capitale.
Bye bye les ajustements AM/Sham.
Coucou le dual wield du Marau qui, selon le blogger, est un up dans tous les sens du terme.
Avant, parmi les dps, on avait les prolétaires (Ingé, SW, Magus), la classe moyenne (WL, WH, WE, Marau, SH) et l'élite (KT, Slayer, Sorc, BW). Avec la 1.3.5, on tend vraiment vers une moyennisation de la société

Ca me paraît pas mal tout ça !
Citation :
Publié par Belk
Ce que je retiens (en même temps j'suis claqué).
La progression vers la phase 2 ne sera plus globale mais propre à chaque instance. Ce qui m'effraie un peu, c'est que pendant que certains auront réussi à la phase 2, les autres risquent de s'emmerder sec :x Par ailleurs, ça me paraît plus adapté
Y'aura quasiment plus de PvE.
La phase 1 subira aussi des tweaks, mais mineurs visiblement.
Ca sera super intéressant de venir défendre une capitale.
Bye bye les ajustements AM/Sham.
Coucou le dual wield du Marau qui, selon le blogger, est un up dans tous les sens du terme.
Avant, parmi les dps, on avait les prolétaires (Ingé, SW, Magus), la classe moyenne (WL, WH, WE, Marau, SH) et l'élite (KT, Slayer, Sorc, BW). Avec la 1.3.5, on tend vraiment vers une moyennisation de la société

Ca me paraît pas mal tout ça !
Que dire si ce n'est, ENFIN !

Vivement la note de version
Citation :
Publié par Eltharin \o/
KesarinGorfang: I’ve had cultivating for about 4 months now, and I have seen 1 seed drop in all that time. Will the drop rate be fixed in 1.3.5?
Should be dropping some now, will look into the issue.

There may be some issues still, but if you have concerns or issues with them not dropping, your best is to leave feedback. Currently, the drop rate is VERY low and intended to be so.
"Superbe" réponse, vraiment. C'est un point de détail mais c'est révélateur s'ils agissent ainsi à chaque fois quel que soit le domaine. C'est du craft, et par rapport à tout ce qui touche directement aux affrontements Pvp cela reste secondaire actuellement, mais quand même...

Grosso modo:
Q:" - Je suis cultivateur depuis 4 mois et je n'ai vu tomber qu'une seule graine. Le droprate va t il être corrigé lors de la 1.3.5? Ils devrait y en avoir plus souvent désormais, allez vous vous pencher sur le problème?
R: " Il y a peut être encore des problèmes, mais si ce sujet te préoccupe ou que tu rencontres un problème le mieux est de le faire remonter. Actuellement le taux est TRES bas, comme nous le souhaitons."

De 1)

Le type qui répond devrait dire que c'est corrigé depuis un certain temps et donc que demander une correction lors de la 1.3.5 revient à ne pas avoir bien suivi ce sujet là ou à nier la correction précédente. Ca c'est la version "je suis sûr de mon coup", et ce n'est pas le cas ici.
Sinon, au fin fond de son cerveau, cela signifie qu'une lumière a jailli et qu'il faudrait peut-être envisager qu'éventuellement le problème n'a jamais disparu (ou est revenu) et qu'il semble y avoir une c.. dans le pâté.

En effet j'ai retenté War il y a quelques temps et je m'étais intéressé à ce fameux taux qui était devenu fantomatique. Après quelques recherches j'avais trouvé une réponse officielle sur le forum US indiquant que cela allait être corrigé: dans un premier temps dans le patch 1.3.4 et finalement même avant dans un hotfix (le sujet en question). En sachant que le taux devait être désormais bas mais pas proche du néant(=bug). Or il est maintenant question d'un taux "TRES bas" dans la réponse du jour Faudrait savoir et accorder les violons

Etrangement j'ai vu des gens continuer à se plaindre sur JOL que rien n'avait changé. Mais ils devaient râler pour le plaisir. Dans la même veine, quand je vois la gueule du forum Mythic/US "Culture" je me dis que le peu qui s'y intéressaient encore ont dû lâcher l'affaire. Ce forum est quasi mort.

De 2)

Faire un feedback? Mais pourquoi si c'est censé être déjà réparé? Pour le jeter à la poubelle?

Et si ce n'est pas réparé (cf " Il y a peut être encore des problèmes" ) il attend quoi le type pour aller regarder le bousin? D'avoir x centaines de remontrances à ce sujet? Il n'y a même plus un type qui post sur le forum "culture" US, même pour dire qu'il s'éclate à planter des graines. Quel succès! Et ça ne les affole pas qu'un européen se casse le derrière à faire un message pour les toucher directement concernant un truc vieux de plusieurs mois?
Citation :
WARAyleen – What are you devs’ most favourite careers? (Don’t dodge this question!)
Answer – Sean: Zealot, James: Swordmaster, Nate: *evade*evade*evade*flee*, Steven: *evade*evade*evade*flee*, Andy: lololololololololol
Han, les gros trolls baveux.
Citation :
Publié par Geglash
Han, les gros trolls baveux.
C'est drole j'ai pensé la meme chose.
Comment un dev peut ne serait ce que dire qu'il aime ces deux classes la aujourd'hui...
Citation :
Publié par Belk
Ce qui m'effraie un peu, c'est que pendant que certains auront réussi à la phase 2, les autres risquent de s'emmerder sec :x
Vu que les zones rvr sont delock au passage Phase 2 et que les scenario repopent, je vois pas trop.
Citation :
Publié par Groquik
C'est drole j'ai pensé la meme chose.
Comment un dev peut ne serait ce que dire qu'il aime ces deux classes la aujourd'hui...
Peut être parce qu'il y a pas besoin d'avoir une classe qui RoX pour l'aimer

J'sais pas, sur DAoC y a des mecs qui jouaient (j'ai hésité à mettre le pluriel mais en fait si) empathe spé empathie parce qu'ils aimaient ça alors que c'était juste useless.
Empathe spe empathie etait nul etait full useless oui, mais c'etait loin d'etre le cas des spe sun and moon.

Pour le SM, t'as beau spe Khayne / Vault / Hoeth , ca change rien, ca reste une classe de merde. La principale difference rapport a ton exemple se situe la
Citation :
Publié par adilis
Au vu de ces retour j'ai l impression que l'annonce d'une vrai extension est loin, très loin
Au vu des centaines de miliers de dollars tirés aux joueurs entre le 6 et 8 Avril aux States en Overchargeant leurs accomptes, de la vague de hacking qui a frappé en même temps (certains ont ramassés les 2) et les frais bancaires / nombres d'abonnés / scandale financier ( mmog.com / slashdot / ftimes ont déja sauté sur l'info ) je ne donne clairement pas cher de la peau d'une éventuelle extension à venir.

Quand t'as des milliers de personnes qui se sont fait tirer entre 200 et 5000 (!) dollars sur leur compte avant un week end, sont en négatif, déni de payement, certains littéralement bloqués en bouffe pour le week end... et dont certains n'ont même plus d'abonnement actif depuis des mois... et que l'autre partie se rend compte que leurs persos sont vidés / bannis pour pub de goldfarmers ... Il va encore y avoir de la baston chez Mythic, et vu les proportions que cela prend aux US, ca sent le paté en ce qui concerne le fil de rasoir du seuil de rentabilité en terme de désabonnement et réputation. Sans compter que DAoC est touché aussi de plein fouet (US, mais une grosse partie de joueurs euro jouaient déja aux US donc...)

J'espère que je me trompe mais l'extension payante pour war n'arrivera certainement pas avant q4 2011... si il y en a une.
"Considering that this debacle could have likely led to any number of overdraft fees and bounced rent checks for the over-charged, it could prove quite a costly recovery for EA."

Tu veux parler de ca, Lethe ?
Oui, ils auront à rembourser les agios des personnes que cela aura pu mettre à découvert ou bien auront encore rendus leur communauté mécontente et prendront peut être quelques procès (US, le pays ou les fumeurs font des proces aux vendeurs de cigarettes et qui les gagnent).
Mais si tu ne veux pas qu'on te demande la source, le mieux c'est de la mettre:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/09/wa...in-overcharge/
ou
http://forums.warhammeronline.com/wa...cending&page=1

Sachant que les debits dus à l'erreur de mythic sont de 75 dollars ou certains de 540 dollars alors qu'un abonnement mensuel coute 15 dollars, c'est une grosse boulette. Et ce n'est pas la 1ere fois que ca arrive en plus.
Et etant donné que chez certains cela à crée des frais bancaires, ca risque de faire mal au budget de mythic oui, que ce soit en remboursement ou au nombre de gens qui se desabonnent de ce jeu comme on peut le voir sur le forum.
(On notera au passage le fait qu'en europe aussi il y avait eu des cas de reabonnements alors que les comptes etaient soient actifs, soient déjà cloturés).
Le fait de vouloir de plus en plus instancié le jeux (le fait que chacun fait son truc dans son coin) je trouve sa bizarre pour un mmorpg comme war qui se veut etre un jeux de faction.
Marant l'interpretation sur le dual weild marau la réponse à deja été donné sur le fofo mdps.
Rien ne change sauf qu'on duplique plus l'arme main droite et à la place ya du vide et on choisi d'y mettre ce qu'on veut.
Pour les degats les stances les limitations rien ne change.
On gagne un talisman ou un proc.

23 de stats ca va être de la folie, ils ont fait un truc trop uber la.
Citation :
Publié par Groquik
Empathe spe empathie etait nul etait full useless oui, mais c'etait loin d'etre le cas des spe sun and moon.

Pour le SM, t'as beau spe Khayne / Vault / Hoeth , ca change rien, ca reste une classe de merde. La principale difference rapport a ton exemple se situe la
Dans ce cas on peut parler de tout les tanks hybrides à l'époque où les tanks purs et tanks léger restaient mez moins de 3 sec @deter5,ou encore le palouf avant le regen endu,ils ne servaient à rien et ça n'a pourtant jamais empêché personne de les jouer.

Bref des jeux avec des classes useless y en a toujours eu et y en aura toujours et pourtant y aura toujours des joueurs pour les jouer parce que même si la classe n'est pas aussi utile que d'autres ils y prennent du plaisir tout simplement.
Suite du Q/A

Citation :
In part one we spoke to the content development team. Next up we met with the combat, career and itemization developers. We had a lot of questions for these guys and they were happy to answer. Continue on for the questions from folks who twittered me and the answers.

All of the following answers are paraphrased by me, so do not read into them.

Q: Will city scenarios make a comeback?

A: No plans for that at this time. (This is one I missed from Part 1)

Q: Any plans to make door repair wood stack?

A: They are looking into fixing that issue.

Q: Are there any new lints coming?

A: No plans for new lints in the near future. They are not planning on having every combination available.

Q: Any plans to change KotBS/Chosen resistance aura's?

A: No plans to make adjustments in 1.3.5, but they do feel that these abilities are too powerful.

Q: How do you guys feel about The Engineer's rifle tree?

A: Paul Barnett joined us for a few minutes and possibly stole a cookie. The devs do feel it could use a little help (as does the related Magus tree) but no time-frame was given.

Q: What are your feelings on the current Time to Kill (TTK)?

A: The developers feel that it is too quick at this time.

Q: Any plans on changing Exhaustive Strikes or Subvert Strength?

A: Exhaustive Strikes is being toned down in 1.3.5. Subvert Strength is not being changed.

Q: Any plans for a snare immunity?

A: Not at this time. Snares do not deny the player using abilities like other forms of CC do.

Q: Will stealth breaking too often be looked at?

A: They are aware of the issue and looking into fixing it.

Q: Will Flak Jacket/Daemonic Armor be improved?

A: These abilities are ones that the developers feel should be improved, no time frame given.

Be sure to stop by Gaarawarr, Shadow WAR and Mykiel for answers to their questions.

Thanks to Nate, Steven and Sean for taking the time to answer our questions. Also, thanks to all who submitted questions. Part 3, starring Carrie Gouskos, should be up in a couple days.
http://www.weritsblog.com/2010/04/my...eers.html#more
Répondre

Connectés sur ce fil

1 connecté (0 membre et 1 invité) Afficher la liste détaillée des connectés